13k in fines

Things are shit in this country for sure but the courts have always taken a dim view of poaching and some draconian punishments handed down over the years. Best thing to do is keep your head down don’t park your vehicle in an obvious place and probably keep your own company and don’t post everything on Facebook. I poach but try and be very careful about how I do it, it’s the attention seekers that piss of the land owners that then call the law. 

• Like 1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read about it and it’s all down there, if people don’t want to risk it then they will have to stop doing the drives and walking local. I’ve noticed in the reports it’s normally a few people caught a

f***ing SCUMBAGS...    

Pablo MC HULL

Posted Images

The trophy hunting was getting a whopping on the news this morning too. There was a conservationist lady on there defending it but she stood no chance. Even though she new her stuff. Not some thing I would ever want to do but I understand why some would. Its all doom and gloom now a days. But we will just keep on a going :) 

67617B07-1D97-4CCC-9046-446515B49AB3.jpeg.f8afda48d993ecc5d529247331f922e6.jpeg

• Like 5