13k in fines

1 hour ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

They still have to pay it so it’s the same as a fine whichever way you look at it 

agreed it is especially to them...but it's the way the press have reported it...sensationalizing the headlines..

• Like 2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read about it and it’s all down there, if people don’t want to risk it then they will have to stop doing the drives and walking local. I’ve noticed in the reports it’s normally a few people caught a

f***ing SCUMBAGS...    

Pablo MC HULL

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Troutslayer said:

£6650 fine to pay, motor confiscated along with thermal spotter, and to top it all off losing there dogs and a ban on keeping dogs for 5yr! What's next? Same for coursing rabbits? Country's on it's fkn knees!

They are talking about bring back hanging for deer poaching but blue Peter badges for nonces and wife beaters 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Troutslayer said:

£6650 fine to pay, motor confiscated along with thermal spotter, and to top it all off losing there dogs and a ban on keeping dogs for 5yr! What's next? Same for coursing rabbits? Country's on it's fkn knees!

They have been hammering the illegal hunters in New Zealand as well, big fines, impound your car/truck for 28 days, at your cost to get it paid out of the yard, confiscate all your hunting kit, you lose your firearms licence and the Judge can ban you from any hunting for a set period. All set up to make it as hard as possible to sneak into company owned forestry, all the neighbours ready to call if a truck or car is parked at a gate or on the roadside, cameras set up to alert the forest managers in real time pictures arriving to their phones, so in the company of the police they know which road you are down & when you went down it. I decided some time ago to give the sneaking around away while I still had my teeth, as it was only a matter of time before I ran foul of the law. They hammer anyone they catch to send a message to everybody else, see what happens if we catch you. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, toolebox said:

They have been hammering the illegal hunters in New Zealand as well, big fines, impound your car/truck for 28 days, at your cost to get it paid out of the yard, confiscate all your hunting kit, you lose your firearms licence and the Judge can ban you from any hunting for a set period. 

I saw a program a few days ago, kid of about 20 years of age got caught spotlighting deer in the States, he admitted to shooting a number in national park land, I think he was fined 5k and banned from hunting AND fishing for 40 years. 

• Sad 1
9 hours ago, mackem said:

I saw a program a few days ago, kid of about 20 years of age got caught spotlighting deer in the States, he admitted to shooting a number in national park land, I think he was fined 5k and banned from hunting AND fishing for 40 years. 

People think we’re so hard done by in the uk… but I think we have it easy… I know lads who’ve been caught coursing in France and they were lucky to escape in one piece. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, moonlighter said:

People think we’re so hard done by in the uk… but I think we have it easy… I know lads who’ve been caught coursing in France and they were lucky to escape in one piece. 

Is it illegal over there, me father use to go over every year fishing and he said was lot of hares and land t go at 

7 minutes ago, BobDown said:

Is it illegal over there, me father use to go over every year fishing and he said was lot of hares and land t go at 

It’s illegal over here too… but what I’m saying is, if you’re not a nob and go driving the land mob handed, you can get away with most stuff here in the uk. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, moonlighter said:

It’s illegal over here too… but what I’m saying is, if you’re not a nob and go driving the land mob handed, you can get away with most stuff here in the uk. 

I was ask in if it was in France. Bad crack driving land bound t bring job on top 

On 12/03/2023 at 20:21, mackem said:

Yes since he would be unable to buy any licences & tags for fishing & hunting. Wild life rangers have sweeping powers & are anomaly armed.

• Like 1