Collecting a pup sunday

1 minute ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Jamie’s jack and Hazel both very good dogs, if I remember right hazel was out of Casper x Ruthie she had a brother called Wolfie 

Your right you will no alot more than me I've just been looking up breeding on here found it quite interesting lol

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

360 mile round trip but he definitely worth it

Out for a walk this evening about 5 month old I think now, got a good bond with him hes good with the kids not funny round his food or over playfull and he likes to please walks to heal good recall I'

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
On 09/03/2023 at 10:09, James88 said:

Loads around by me but I try steer clear to much bother for me these days but I only got to walk out back of mine there all types fallow, roe, Chinese water deer, muntjac 

Famous last words there lol

Like you say hassle but difficult to break a keen young dog to them especially after n if they've had an accidental taste 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, dodger said:

Famous last words there lol

Like you say hassle but difficult to break a keen young dog to them especially after n if they've had an accidental taste 

Lol Looks like I'm moving in a month or so, hopefully shouldn't be a problem in new area but I'll have to have a mooch about. Again plenty of fields around there to go at 

Edited by James88
1 minute ago, James88 said:

Lol Looks like I'm moving in a month or so, hopefully shouldn't be a problem in new area but I'll have to have a mooch about. Again plenty of fields around there to go at 

What part of the country are you headed 

On 10/05/2023 at 07:57, Westyorkshire_lad said:

Very nice pup mate farther to your pup belongs to a good friend of mine hes a very good dog 

Cheers mate.. Good to hear I don't no much about the parents a member on here told me about them but the guy who bred them seemed genuine enough he definitely ran his dogs.. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Out for a walk this evening about 5 month old I think now, got a good bond with him hes good with the kids not funny round his food or over playfull and he likes to please walks to heal good recall I've not done no real training with him just took him out n about so more than happy

IMG_20230530_193847.jpg

IMG_20230530_193807.jpg

IMG_20230530_193742.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, James88 said:

Out for a walk this evening about 5 month old I think now, got a good bond with him hes good with the kids not funny round his food or over playfull and he likes to please walks to heal good recall I've not done no real training with him just took him out n about so more than happy

IMG_20230530_193847.jpg

IMG_20230530_193807.jpg

IMG_20230530_193742.jpg

He's coming on very nicely, mate ?

• Like 1