Collecting a pup sunday

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

360 mile round trip but he definitely worth it

Out for a walk this evening about 5 month old I think now, got a good bond with him hes good with the kids not funny round his food or over playfull and he likes to please walks to heal good recall I'

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Very nice pup that is 

Cheers mate, I was talking to breeder he's well bred on the mother's side as well goes back to a dog called Rooney I did some searching on here he was out of Jamie's jack x hazel

1 hour ago, James88 said:

Cheers mate, I was talking to breeder he's well bred on the mother's side as well goes back to a dog called Rooney I did some searching on here he was out of Jamie's jack x hazel

Jamie’s jack and Hazel both very good dogs, if I remember right hazel was out of Casper x Ruthie she had a brother called Wolfie 

3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Stunning looking pup you can't beat getting them out as youngsters good luck with him buddy I'm sure you will both have fun together 

I'm sure we will mate, yes I think it's best to get them out early around cover jumping scents ect 

• Like 1