Another big cat sighting

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Fecal DNA species analysis was developed in 1992 for brown bear surveys, huge scientific advances have been made in the 30 years since. 

There would have to be some serious advances to get DNA out of this...........

278876607__86.jpg.fd046e4f9715840b79b92fbf0abed79e.jpg

• Haha 1

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely meeting each other in person for a day out in the countryside has to be more productive than sitting on here arguing the colour of  shit?..Hell knows you may just hit it off and find some mutua

Fairplay Tim,You just can't help yourself can you?been offered but your still  switching and swerving beep,beep,beep, Timothy is reversing ?,looks to everyone on here ,like your just full of shit and

Few more .       Lion pic is a close up with a mobile from a vehicle .All others on foot .

Posted Images

Seems to be an on going theme with our resident big cat wannabe guru .

Im so glad it’s not just me that’s pissed him off ,lol.

I bet a game of monopoly is mint in his house, lol.

Anyway ,back to the real world .

I suspect there will be plenty of cat sign reported in the next couple of months and I now realise why our guru is so keen for myself to go to his place in May .

April ,May will see a huge change in roe buck behaviour with scraping and marking of trees along hedges ,external corners of hedges meeting woods and external corners of woods if any .

Previously sociable roe bucks will now be setting up territory which they will defend vigorously against other bucks .

These scrapes will be down to bare earth and give the impression it was done by claws not hooves .The presence of foliage displaced and thrashed give the buck away .He will visit each in turn to see if any other buck has used it .

3 hours ago, mackem said:

Tracking individual tigers through their DNA extracted from stool samples, don't take it so personal, it's scientific evidence. 

WWW.MOTHERJONES.COM

A new project uses poop to gather genetic information on rare tigers.

Come off it….We don’t follow the science….it’s a catdemic now…..

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

The pics are not that clear but it looks more like deer damage than cat, regarding the footprints that would only happen if you found the scrapes soon after they were done, they could have been on the tree for months and any other signage would have been long gone, cat scrapes are usually like a Stanley knife has done them and there are often little round pluck marks as well as long scratch’s ?

Bit  like this ?
752E3FB7-D795-417B-9582-9968D0D006B6.jpeg.db0af1b403afa67838970dc37141762e.jpeg

• Like 1
4 hours ago, mackem said:

Fecal DNA species analysis was developed in 1992 for brown bear surveys, huge scientific advances have been made in the 30 years since. 

That was a good post/article fella, you know some weird stuff?

Edited by VOON
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

I found this an interesting read. I don't agree with all that's written here, but think for the most part, its a none biased, no bullshit, viewpoint on the subject.

Read that before.

But why do people keep referring to big cats AND UFO sightings?!  The two subjects are totally unrelated.

Big cats occur all over our world, naturally, and have been kept in britain for years.  Can't remember ever reading about anyone having kept a U F O. 

So to put the sightings in the same 'subject category' is a bit misleading, and more than a little silly.

Just read that whole report.

It's not the one I read before, and is actually pretty sensible, as you say, with no real bullshit.  Good report.

What I wrote about ufo's, I still stand by  though.  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 3

Any report is hearsay without the supporting evidence though isnt it .I was expecting at least one form of proof in that article but alas no .

Was a balanced report I thought without the need to fool anyone .

Guess we will have to keep on waiting for that one breakthrough .

• Like 1
On 28/03/2023 at 07:48, foxdropper said:

This pic is seemingly doing the rounds on WhatsApp .Is it the one hinted at previously Paul .

24A4ADE2-9439-4DCC-A156-951224EFFBA0.jpeg.bb3a648be4ba0d4ee1bb2ef0a9f0448d.jpeg24A4ADE2-9439-4DCC-A156-951224EFFBA0.jpeg.bb3a648be4ba0d4ee1bb2ef0a9f0448d.jpeg

In case you missed it GM .Is this the pic of the cat and kittens you mentioned .

3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

In case you missed it GM .Is this the pic of the cat and kittens you mentioned .

What is the pic being reported as showing Foxdropper?

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic