Another big cat sighting

10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

WWW.GLOUCESTERSHIRELIVE.CO.UK

For me, it’s a simple fact. I know they exist.

Same old pics and rhetoric we’ve seen before Sean .Is there anything new in the field or do we just have a stagnant pool of house cats .
Is there anyone out there who has decent pics of a large cat In Britain ?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely meeting each other in person for a day out in the countryside has to be more productive than sitting on here arguing the colour of  shit?..Hell knows you may just hit it off and find some mutua

Fairplay Tim,You just can't help yourself can you?been offered but your still  switching and swerving beep,beep,beep, Timothy is reversing ?,looks to everyone on here ,like your just full of shit and

Few more .       Lion pic is a close up with a mobile from a vehicle .All others on foot .

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Same old pics and rhetoric we’ve seen before Sean .Is there anything new in the field or do we just have a stagnant pool of house cats .

theres a big ginger fcuker hiding behind my settee mate, i leave my living room door open and the bugger just walks in, i darent tackle it, its got a bigger back on it than me 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

They are very elusive lad, but seemingly they turn up around pubs during daylight hours. Also, any dogs that come upon one, will always run back to his owner, and have a scared look on its face. 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

They are very elusive lad, but seemingly they turn up around pubs during daylight hours. Also, any dogs that come upon one, will always run back to his owner, and have a scared look on its face. 

Got to be honest mate .Any dog ive owned would steam into any cat no matter the size .Not saying it would live against a puma sized cat but every single puma  I’ve seen treed or brought to bay on rocks on the tube has never killed a dog that stands it’s ground .
My little pats have killed countless ferals single handed in the past .

Used to do a farm near Wootten  Basset years ago where the cats were out of control and farmer used to want them thinned out when wife was out for the  day .Bales we’re the favourite .

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Got to be honest mate .Any dog ive owned would steam into any cat no matter the size .Not saying it would live against a puma sized cat but every single puma  I’ve seen treed or brought to bay on rocks on the tube has never killed a dog that stands it’s ground .
My little pats have killed countless ferals single handed in the past .

Used to do a farm near Wootten  Basset years ago where the cats were out of control and farmer used to want them thinned out when wife was out for the  day .Bales we’re the favourite .

That's it though lad isn't it. People imagine or presume any dogs gonna be terrified of a big cat, and run for it's life. I don't think that would be the case in the real world though.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Deker said:

Same old stuff time and time again.

Is does nothing to help the case when all we see is pics/films that are obviously NOT big cats!!!

What's more frustrating, is seeing top men on the big cat scene backing up these idiots who mistake moggy's for puma's. 

Experts! Experts a dog shite!!

Edited by EDDIE B
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Can’t all be wrong in what there seeing …. But there does need to be some photo or video evidence too seal the deal so too speak 

9832095C-6348-4935-8D48-DC998AC6080A.png

Well here's the only 'real" evidence, we've seen on the subject. We've seen video's of adult human beings record footage of house cats, thinking they are mountain lions, leopards, lions, lynx etc etc.

Hard to believe, but they have. We've also seen BIG CAT EXPERTS back up the footage as being legit, when it's clear to see, that there is nothing on said footage, apart from  house cats. This is true. We have the CLEAR evidence of that, and nothing else.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Well here's the only 'real" evidence, we've seen on the subject. We've seen video's of adult human beings record footage of house cats, thinking they are mountain lions, leopards, lions, lynx etc etc.

Hard to believe, but they have. We've also seen BIG CAT EXPERTS back up the footage as being legit, when it's clear to see, that there is nothing on said footage, apart from  house cats. This is true. We have the CLEAR evidence of that, and nothing else.

Reality is there hardly experts are they amateur enthusiasts at Best, Seen one commenting on a badger eating a badger and saying it was a fox they were seeing …. But on the other hand you have reputable outdoor people having sworn they’ve seen them game keepers farmers and the likes so not all whackos that can’t tell the difference from a fox and a house cat mate 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Reality is there hardly experts are they amateur enthusiasts at Best, Seen one commenting on a badger eating a badger and saying it was a fox they were seeing …. But on the other hand you have reputable outdoor people having sworn they’ve seen them game keepers farmers and the likes so not all whackos that can’t tell the difference from a fox and a house cat mate 

I get what your saying, but there is also such thing as mistaken identity, and tricks of the mind.

I have to admit, as a young lad I once thought I saw some statues move. Don't know if you recall that whole fiasco happening in Ireland, many moons ago. Some people will say to this day, that it was all real, and me, you, or the pope himself, will not change their minds. To them, it was, and still is very real. No evidence, but they saw, what they saw.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

O, and on the whole experts thing. I agree, and It's easy see that most of them are clueless. What gets me though, more than anything else is, why are the genuine lads, that seem to have some sort of brain in their heads, mixed up with these nutters, and in doing so, discredit themselves.

I mean, here's one lad, saying he was out doing a bit of mooching, and saw a linx twenty yards in front of him. Couldn't believe what he's seen, but he seen it.  Then he introduces his buddy, who used to work in a zoo ?. He's an expert see, and he's seen big cats on five different occasions. couple a puma, a lynx, a lion, and a tiger. Not to mention the saber tooth tiger, a Yeti, and batman. 

I mean come on! Who would want to be associated with suck nut cases.

17 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

theres a big ginger fcuker hiding behind my settee mate, i leave my living room door open and the bugger just walks in, i darent tackle it, its got a bigger back on it than me 

its here again lads, screeching at my front door,  the bugger doesnt like me, i can tell by the way i bend down stroke it, it quivers in pure hatred, and spits, i have to let it in it just wants grub, then it slinks off behind my settee, fer the day

• paulus locked this topic