Another big cat sighting

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely meeting each other in person for a day out in the countryside has to be more productive than sitting on here arguing the colour of  shit?..Hell knows you may just hit it off and find some mutua

Fairplay Tim,You just can't help yourself can you?been offered but your still  switching and swerving beep,beep,beep, Timothy is reversing ?,looks to everyone on here ,like your just full of shit and

Few more .       Lion pic is a close up with a mobile from a vehicle .All others on foot .

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, foxdropper said:
PHYS.ORG

A new population of an endangered and elusive cat species has been found in Borneo.

This for me is the most bizaar cat I’ve ever seen .Look at the back legs on it .

Looks a little like a Madagascan fossa,the jungle on Borneo is exceptionally thick,small wonder it’s remained hidden.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, mackem said:

Looks a little like a Madagascan fossa,the jungle on Borneo is exceptionally thick,small wonder it’s remained hidden.

Ever been M…..just booked flights over in July. 

4 minutes ago, bell said:

Ever been M…..just booked flights over in July. 

Yes,I have been to Borneo a few times (through the magic changing room in the fancy dress shop)you going to Sabah?Flying into kk?

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, mackem said:

Yes,I have been to Borneo a few times (through the magic changing room in the fancy dress shop)you going to Sabah?Flying into kk?

Flying into KL, then over to Sandakan…back to KL…then up the coast to Langkawi…then Singapore and home. ?

• Like 2
Just now, bell said:

Flying into KL, then over to Sandakan…back to KL…then up the coast to Langkawi…then Singapore and home. ?

Nice,changi has just been voted worlds best airport 2023,enjoy the trip,take some pics of the insects they all seemed to be huge on Borneo.

• Like 1

I used to fly into changi on my way to Penang island spend a week there then go mooching done lankawi, redang and some of the other perinthian islands drove from Penang to Thailand through Burma been Borneo to see the orangutans used to go for a month every year fantastic part of the world 

• Like 8
On 18/03/2023 at 08:07, foxdropper said:
PHYS.ORG

A new population of an endangered and elusive cat species has been found in Borneo.

This for me is the most bizaar cat I’ve ever seen .Look at the back legs on it .

I remember watching a program on the tigers in the Sundarbans,they were half the weight and smaller than other tigers in India,maybe the cat has adapted to the thick jungle and as Bate said is more arboreal hence the hind leg size?

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Deker said:

Attenborough is doing a series on the British Isles now, so lets see if he finds any! :)

Yes, for the believers, you'd have to ask yourself, why don't these experts see evidence of big cats? 

The whole conspiracy theories, angle shows it's ugly head to explain this away, like many other scenario's, but that just don't cut it, does it. 

Thoughts?

• Like 2
10 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Yes, for the believers, you'd have to ask yourself, why don't these experts see evidence of big cats? 

The whole conspiracy theories, angle shows it's ugly head to explain this away, like many other scenario's, but that just don't cut it, does it. 

Thoughts?

Your a bad bugger you mate ?

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Your a bad bugger you mate ?

Just looking for answers mate, just like everyone else. The hard questions cannot be ignored. If we done that, we wouldn't be staying true to ourselves.

• paulus locked this topic