Another big cat sighting

6 minutes ago, socks said:

Ok 1 warning. FD and greyman take this to PM and leave the arguing off this post. If it carries in I won’t lock the thread I will Just give a little Holliday to whoever puts up the next thread that’s abusive or isn’t contributing to the original post. Have a nice day. 

No worry’s only problem with that is he’s now posting up pms, which to me is another lower than a snakes stomach move, I have an in box with lots of grovelling pms that I would never show out of respect 

• Haha 1

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely meeting each other in person for a day out in the countryside has to be more productive than sitting on here arguing the colour of  shit?..Hell knows you may just hit it off and find some mutua

Fairplay Tim,You just can't help yourself can you?been offered but your still  switching and swerving beep,beep,beep, Timothy is reversing ?,looks to everyone on here ,like your just full of shit and

Few more .       Lion pic is a close up with a mobile from a vehicle .All others on foot .

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Speaking of big cats. A little off topic, but interesting all the same. 

As you know I believe there are lynx living wild in Britain already, but I was really hoping it would get the go ahead purely as they would have been tracked with collars allowing constant monitoring much like the mountain lion in the states so we would have been able to see if any paired up with a partner not from the release but I think it was apparent to anyone in the know early on the guy running the project was never going to make headway as he just had a habit of pissing off every one involved ? 

5 hours ago, Greyman said:

No worry’s only problem with that is he’s now posting up pms, which to me is another lower than a snakes stomach move, I have an in box with lots of grovelling pms that I would never show out of respect 

That’s because lads deserve to know exactly what you are like Paul .

Respect is earned not a given .You  have one pm where I was ashamed of the name calling and I said so .Since then I havnt called you one single name Paul as I think it’s childish .

You seem to think calling me out is a one way street but you’ve found  out once again that’s not the case .

• Sad 1
  • paulus locked this topic