Are Electric cars a viable alternative.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have been ripped off big time with this electric car dream it’s going to die a certain death. I’d never have one, gay, feminine, typical divs car. If you had an emergency call for a serious family

No, pointless pieces of shite,the electric still comes from somewhere,just a way to try an control us

Posted Images

On 08/03/2023 at 22:03, NEWKID said:

Well I've spent 6 years and a fair lump of money backing the Hydrogen revolution.... I hope I'm backing the right horse!! Lol

Just had a boiler replaced at our house that’s set up to be converted to hydrogen .

Was told they produce it at the moment by boiling the sea ffs unless the installer was having a giggle at my expense ?

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Just had a boiler replaced at our house that’s set up to be converted to hydrogen .

Was told they produce it at the moment by boiling the sea ffs unless the installer was having a giggle at my expense ?

We are working on home heating using HHO... very viable..there are boilers that use hydrogen added to gas to improve the burn, full hydrogen boilers are the way forward though... it just eats cash when your in development stage though

• 9 months later...

I’d be very interested to see how many politicians pushing the agenda have shares in the likes of Rio Tinto…..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

I’d be very interested to see how many politicians pushing the agenda have shares in the likes of Rio Tinto…..

There’s a reason they are willing to flog the dead horse, what always amazes me is just how many people buy into the shit they get told 

• Like 2

Fuk the greenhouse/ environment, ozone etc I like blasting diesel smoke out the back . Ponchy electric cars, hang on kids daddy must plug the car in before we go indoors ffs. Get a effing life ya fairys

• Haha 1

Electric cars are ridiculous who’s got time to waiting around while you charge your car so you can go the shop or whatever. No idea how long they take to charge. There’s few points around and people sat in there cars reading paper or having a coffee. Complete joke.  

The second hand EV market has crashed and there's probably a bit more to go yet, not a bad time to get in if you are considering it , they don't work for everyone but if you can charge from home  and don't do long journeys then they can...not for me though lol