Are Electric cars a viable alternative.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have been ripped off big time with this electric car dream it’s going to die a certain death. I’d never have one, gay, feminine, typical divs car. If you had an emergency call for a serious family

No, pointless pieces of shite,the electric still comes from somewhere,just a way to try an control us

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, wilbur foxhound said:

I can’t believe that in this day and age there isn’t an electric vehicle which can charge itself 

Self charging hybrid .. is as close as you'll get 

55 minutes ago, wilbur foxhound said:

I can’t believe that in this day and age there isn’t an electric vehicle which can charge itself 

There probably is but they wont make no money from it so it wont happen wilbur

20 hours ago, wilbur foxhound said:

That would be perpetual  motion...

Don't think that actually exists yet..

Where's Sheldon when you need him

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Drink beer-Piss-Drink Beer-Piss.............................................Perpetual motion Lol. 

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

There's no such thing as "free" energy...it just dont work that way... you'd have to drag a bank of solar panels around with you.

Electric cars have many many flaws, and the industry behind it is as dirty if not worse than the "problem" they are trying to solve.. I'm all for improved air quality, that's a different story to the environmental issue we are being pumped.. there is no doubt inner city living is affected by poor air quality and a lot of that is from fossil fuelled engines.

There was a load of air quality tests done in buildings in Central London, a school and a nursery had levels of Co2 present which you would normally associate with a garage...the kids are breathing in shit, there is no question on that