Getting good

I couldn't get it fixed mate but I will at some point, I ended up getting a new ratcatcher for him to practice with, he shoots my hw100 from bipod or sticks when we're out, cheers for that anyway pal and it will get fixed at some point got 3 young grandsons so itl definitely get used.

On 09/03/2023 at 05:51, big napper said:

It is pal, we will, cheers

He is getting into the sport that's the main thing bn

And you have had that hw100 for a while now mind 

Hard to find some thing that will be as good to replace it 

Atvbjimmy ???

• Like 1

That is really good to see young blood coming into the sport as well as creating that special relationship with grandad same as Jimmy did with Ethan. It's about time you got rid of that crappy old plastic hw anyway Napps.

On a serious note how hard was it to convert to a bottle gun or did you have it done for you.

Phil

• Like 1

Cheers Phil, he loves going out mate I'm well happy about it, shooting, ferreting and been mole trapping a few times with me, the conversation is simple but you need to cut down the stock, I made a bit of a mess of mine but not bothered about that, if you took your time you'd make a better job or get it done by somebody that could do it like a joiner maybe, it took me about 20 minutes pal, cheers

• Thanks 1