Just now, BenBhoy said:

Good work dropping nest raiders. Seen pair of magpies over our back garden hedge well on with their own nest, time to dust off the larsen traps.

Cant drop enough of the nest raiders , saw a magpie sitting outside a nest today.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Popped out with shotty for a walk.....4 shots 4 critters. No double tapping ??

Found the remains of a roebuck ..

20230307_132729.jpg

20230307_155021.jpg

20230307_140911.jpg

Bloody big cats on it again mate .You go steady .Well done on the one shot ,one kill normal activity thingy .

7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Bloody big cats on it again mate .You go steady .Well done on the one shot ,one kill normal activity thingy .

Big cats getting more common it seems ?

I stood at a holly Bush and did my lip calling when a roe buck started barking at me so I watched him for a while when I heard a rustle next to my feet , looked down and there was a squirrel 2 yards away ....dont know who was more surprised me or it ..he paid the price ?

• Like 2
On 07/03/2023 at 17:03, BenBhoy said:

Good work dropping nest raiders. Seen pair of magpies over our back garden hedge well on with their own nest, time to dust off the larsen traps.

Yerr, time to get on the maggies Ben. I’ve only got two atm that I caught a while back,  I’ve seen plenty paired up and building this last couple of weeks. Hopefully catch a few soon and get some more larsens up and running.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Dervburner said:

Yerr, time to get on the maggies Ben. I’ve only got two atm that I caught a while back,  I’ve seen plenty paired up and building this last couple of weeks. Hopefully catch a few soon and get some more larsens up and running.

Yeah, will set my larsens soon as this clears a bit 

Screenshot_20230309_220002_Google.jpg

• Like 1