Last of the season

9 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Would Jess be capable of other game mate?

Talking preban, hare and deer would it be a problem, entered correctly I don’t see why she wouldn’t have done fox either 

• Like 1

just keep ,keeping on Ross...can you not drive over the border back into England for some sport? it's either that,or you fuc off up into the Highlands..and carry on regardless....always enjoy your pictures and the progress of your bitch ??

• Like 4
28 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

just keep ,keeping on Ross...can you not drive over the border back into England for some sport? it's either that,or you fuc off up into the Highlands..and carry on regardless....always enjoy your pictures and the progress of your bitch ??

Like the new law that’s passed it’s all in the wording…. I merely pointed it it may be the last time she can partake within the law not the last time she may be out lol 

bitch will be 3 in 3 weeks, coming into her prime!! Lol 

• Like 6

Looks a decent day Ross.. like the look of your bitch mate...

What a pile of shit it is for you lads up there, hope you keep at it and it don't cause you too much grief mate!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Looks a decent day Ross.. like the look of your bitch mate...

What a pile of shit it is for you lads up there, hope you keep at it and it don't cause you too much grief mate!

Aye it’s shite Kev, it’s not the running of dogs that will be an issue I think, it will be the retaining of permission to do so as landowners may feel fear mongered with the threatening of them breaking the law 

• Like 2

Pic no4 wow well done mate, I wish you all the best up there with these ridiculous laws the politicians wouldn’t know a rabbit if it hit them in the head there just on the bandwagon stupid times stupid people.

8 hours ago, D Lloyd said:

If the dog is only pinning them in a net and not chacing and is out only to mark the holes can't see you doing much rong jest a thought 

That’s how it reads to me in the letter I got back 

22 hours ago, RossM said:

Well was out at a bit on Saturday with Joe, he had Glen I had Jess, met at 7:30am and headed onto the hills, few young dug too which is not ideal, finished on 8 of which only 3 bolted and had to dig the rest, I had a disaster where I think (pretty sure) I loosened the cap on a collar and never tightened it, popped it on a jill and the collar was too tight on one hole and I thought it would be ok on the looser one… you know where this is going eh? 

Dogs marked well and it put a dampener on the day knowing this may be their last time to legally take part in a ferreting trip because these c**ts in parliament are clueless. 

few photos from the day

BB8E1638-93D6-4F43-92EF-5DC89A8CA035.jpeg

DA4CB8C3-9056-4200-A4EE-AAB538E1A658.jpeg

C0448442-8571-4F8F-8E3C-18F5C8BE53FC.jpeg

5ECD906D-8764-46D7-8E59-7A9797563D44.jpeg

55D91A75-E4B1-400F-8181-6DD09E46632E.jpeg

48AED176-46FF-4E75-A53E-BA146ECDEBAA.jpeg

D1364A1E-66D3-4E48-954B-5FD46752E0DB.jpeg

593C2B63-CEA2-4E7D-9D18-98CA23F76146.jpeg

Well done Ross no banned yet hopefully  they will get it changed

• Like 1