Caravan hound

Anyways it resembles a greyhound not a  grew wrong description sorry . Was just looking at saluki  and came across this breed and another in India were the consensus is the Indian dogs are descendants of the saluki that came from Asia. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, gasaxeman said:
WWW.(!64.56:886

52M views, 724K likes, 2.1K comments, 8.6K shares, Facebook Reels from Mukesh Solanky: #reels...

Allegedly mudhol hounds also known as caravan hounds in India. More than a passing resemblance to a pure grew but not sure nice video though running at full chat .

They few different types in India 

5 hours ago, gasaxeman said:

Anyways it resembles a greyhound not a  grew wrong description sorry . Was just looking at saluki  and came across this breed and another in India were the consensus is the Indian dogs are descendants of the saluki that came from Asia. 

Gypsy tribes would have taken these types with them when they migrated to Europe but over the years bred into other types 

2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

They few different types in India 

Most of those people wouldn't know who their father was, let alone how these types came to be .....?Foot note..... I just watched a video on youtube about how people from India ,leave or drop off their unwanted kids at a train station ,never to return.The kids then live in the train station ,stealing to pay for food & drugs, it painted a bloody sad picture...poor wee sods.....tucking into half rotten food ....a puff....then into the tucker again .....

5 minutes ago, toolebox said:

Most of those people wouldn't know who their father was, let alone how these types came to be .....?Foot note..... I just watched a video on youtube about how people from India ,leave or drop off their unwanted kids at a train station ,never to return.The kids then live in the train station ,stealing to pay for food & drugs, it painted a bloody sad picture...poor wee sods.....tucking into half rotten food ....a puff....then into the tucker again .....

I was in India for 18 months early 200s and yes they lots of poverty but I found them to be kind people and I loved my time there , admittedly I was in goa area ,but I regret not travelling more .

And yes it was a shock to see full families living on the streets but that's down to there government not giving a toss 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I was in India for 18 months early 200s and yes they lots of poverty but I found them to be kind people and I loved my time there , admittedly I was in goa area ,but I regret not travelling more .

And yes it was a shock to see full families living on the streets but that's down to there government not giving a toss 

Yes I totally agree ,....... we might be joining them soon the way the world is heading these days ........each day a new level of madness is thrust upon us .....

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
On 06/03/2023 at 21:07, Moocher71 said:

Interesting enough, there is now a huge housing problem in the states brought about when hard-working people lost their jobs over the Covid  this along with a number of new drugs hitting the streets has seen 1,000s of middle income earners homeless .1,000s of people living in tents on the side walk and in parks, most addicted to a killer drug that leaves people in a  zombie like state ,bent over passed out standing &  another new one, that eats the flesh on the bone resulting in fingers falling off without any knowledge what happened to them. What a very sad state for a country to find themselves in, drugs taken openly in the street in front of passers-by who seem to be switched off to the problem......