Reached for a shotgun.

5 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

Only kidding, I think your the best and I can only dream that one day I'm as good as you.

If Carling  did forum posts ……….Tbh Bernie I don’t think you’ve quite got it me old fruit ? 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fed up with tec today. Got the cz 455 set up for the NV add on and got it zeroed so that is ready for any night duties. Went and relocated the trail cam and bait on the small holding after taking

FFS  lads please don’t start all this bollocks again , let’s all play nice we’re all only on this earth once and it’s far to short be slagging off all the time no if it was the talbain , fair e

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

You still going on about that you boring twat? Your like a stuck record blah blah blah.

I've got the t-shirts on all the stuff your doing now 30 frigging years ago you fool.

Change the record you boring git. Just how does someone end up like you, fitting sights on your nose so you can look down on every poor b*****d that happens your way? 

Those 30 years havnt been spent perfecting anything though have they Bernardino .

Its good to see you engaging and facing up to your shortfallings rather than blanking me .The sights on the nose are made all the more easier to wear by blokes like you that seem to feck up on  a regular basis Bernie .

Ive got all the T-shirts you have plus a few you can only dream  about ,starting with the one that says “One shot ,one kill “.

PS ,you never answered the post I wrote about no respect for shooting a deer with open sights at 130 .

Please feel free to engage the topic .

Good to chat mate ,talk later .

51 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Those 30 years havnt been spent perfecting anything though have they Bernardino .

Its good to see you engaging and facing up to your shortfallings rather than blanking me .The sights on the nose are made all the more easier to wear by blokes like you that seem to feck up on  a regular basis Bernie .

Ive got all the T-shirts you have plus a few you can only dream  about ,starting with the one that says “One shot ,one kill “.

PS ,you never answered the post I wrote about no respect for shooting a deer with open sights at 130 .

Please feel free to engage the topic .

Good to chat mate ,talk later .

Piss off dickhead I don't owe you an explanation for anything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Sausagedog said:

Piss off dickhead I don't owe you an explanation for anything.

The reverting to name calling lol .You don’t owe me nothing Bernardino ,not even a reply but as this a forum where feck all happens without debate you’ve just admitted your not really up to it ,same as your shooting .Perhaps you will stop and think before loosing off at something that’s out of your skill set or maybe not but keep posting double tap this and that and up you’ll get more of the same .Better put on your big boy pants Bernie .

Listening to you lads my dicks bigger than yours comes to mind if anyone says they have never needed a second shot on foxes haven't shot as much as they say ? I know how much some ones done within 5 mins in the field with them  and most haven t done much that's obvious 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Listening to you lads my dicks bigger than yours comes to mind if anyone says they have never needed a second shot on foxes haven't shot as much as they say ? I know how much some ones done within 5 mins in the field with them  and most haven t done much that's obvious 

And then there’s the next level where I can see those who have done a bit but have clearly learnt feck all .

3 hours ago, David.evans said:

FFS 
lads please don’t start all this bollocks again , let’s all play nice we’re all only on this earth once and it’s far to short be slagging off all the time

no if it was the talbain , fair enough 

peace man ?????

Don’t you find it ever so slightly boring without a bit of dialogue mate .Good shot ,well done and nice rifle are so 90s.

My brain needs more stimulation than that Im afraid and if it gets just one person thinking about his conduct then alls good .

If I shot a deer with open sights at 130m and f****d up then posted  it I’d expect  to get chewed another arsehole, take it on the chin and vow to never do same again but mention it to the resident double tapper and it’s a big no no .Well ain’t happening I’m afraid Dave .

If he posts same  again he will get the same .

Meanwhile mate what you been up to ,you been quiet lately .

1 hour ago, David.evans said:

I’ve not been well this last 3 months , but I’m fecked if I tell you lot , talk about piss taking  fuc me no thank you the tinternet would crash ? lol?

Sorry to hear that David .Hope alls well now mate .

• Like 1