Isn't that some carry on

6 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

My family are traveling people but I also traveled with hippy types and got to say I have great memories from the years spent with them ,shame they not many about today but like anything good the government don't like it and makes us criminals for travelling,

they want you slaves mate in the system 

• Like 1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think they also don't help themselves by the mess they leave behind plus a few sticky fingers amongst them not all obviously but alot don't help themselves certainly not like the travelers of old..

They pretend they have nowhere to go when in reality they have yards/sites/houses to go back to they are just basically going from town to town hawking for work (boosting) (gruntering) ripping everyon

Was parked up near some irish over 30 years ago now and to say it was mental at times is no understatement, we had wars and some really funny times with a bit of human kindness towards other human bei

Posted Images

7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

they want you slaves mate in the system 

But isn't that just what the travelling people on the car park trying not be?

But they get slated for it ,

I'm not saying leave rubbish commit crimes etc but if that was really respectable travelling people they would still have got slated by locals and still called everything under the sun .

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

I'm not saying leave rubbish commit crimes etc but if that was really respectable travelling people they would still have got slated by locals and still called everything under the sun .

Same could be said for most types including immigrants 

Edited by Welsh_red
11 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

But isn't that just what the travelling people on the car park trying not be?

But they get slated for it ,

If they had respect,they wouldn't just invade the area,..look it's fine saying travellers are not all bad,...that goes for all races,there's good  and bad in all of them,but unfortunately the kind that just plonk themselves wherever they feel like don't give a fiddler's fuk about the law or the locals,those that do this are not ever welcomed by anyone ,....even others decent travellers,...I've never heard a positive story about this type of folk