Isn't that some carry on

years ago i lived in a motorhome and we stayed on a caravan site for a while, one day an Irish p***y family came in with there caravan and parked up, well, from that moment it was bedlam.....the parents just let the children out an they just run every where all over the site shouting and hollering and in/out of peoples pitches and there parents didn't even try to control them, this went on for hours.....the ruling of the caravan site was after ten o clock at night be quiet but still enjoy yourself as other people/children could be in bed....well, not for that family they just did what they wanted to do.....

the next morning at 5.30am the wife is outside on the grass having a pee and crap in which she did and just walked back to there caravan and didn't even clean it up....my mate who worked there had to do it....then there two teenage daughters went into the shower/toilet block and spread there human crap all over the shower and toilet cubicles with there hands and after that they put a load of type one gravel from the hard standings outside down the toilets, when they flushed them the sites sewage system was a pumping station and it wrecked the pumps causing £9000 in damages.....it's really no wonder that people don't like them, they just cause trouble of some description where ever they stop, a modern day p***y is not the same breed as the old time traveler, they had much more respect for themselves and others back then, 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think they also don't help themselves by the mess they leave behind plus a few sticky fingers amongst them not all obviously but alot don't help themselves certainly not like the travelers of old..

They pretend they have nowhere to go when in reality they have yards/sites/houses to go back to they are just basically going from town to town hawking for work (boosting) (gruntering) ripping everyon

Was parked up near some irish over 30 years ago now and to say it was mental at times is no understatement, we had wars and some really funny times with a bit of human kindness towards other human bei

Posted Images

Irish vans out near me yesterday, ripping off and threatening old age pensioners for promised works not done. The Irish have to disrespect all peoples property , that’s what they do. Utter scum the lot of em. The sole reason for moving from place to place is to go calling to rip off people, and choring, then move on to next area. Most of them own a house

• Like 7

They pretend they have nowhere to go when in reality they have yards/sites/houses to go back to they are just basically going from town to town hawking for work (boosting) (gruntering) ripping everyone off and then move to another town when it comes on top. The days of them living up the lanes ect are long gone. They don’t give a shite for anyone else and no one gives a shite for them and that’s well expected considering their disgusting behaviour. Shitting pissing and leaving rubbish everywhere 

• Like 8
7 hours ago, bird said:

True, they don't pay council tax, national insurance, they don't contribute to society, the only one  as is  Tyson fury, and his old man got his own site, think that what I've read.  And the millionare who owns the site by me by Hereford. Carnt think any others contribute to to society ?

You talking rubbish ray ,fury only one who pays his way for fcuk sake .

The English travelling people have as much right as anyone else to live the way they live ,my parents and grandparents was as honest as they come !!! Not all travelling people are the same and they plenty bad apples in house dwelling people is they not?

Don't tarnish every one with same brush mate .

• Like 3
7 hours ago, tillylamp said:

years ago i lived in a motorhome and we stayed on a caravan site for a while, one day an Irish p***y family came in with there caravan and parked up, well, from that moment it was bedlam.....the parents just let the children out an they just run every where all over the site shouting and hollering and in/out of peoples pitches and there parents didn't even try to control them, this went on for hours.....the ruling of the caravan site was after ten o clock at night be quiet but still enjoy yourself as other people/children could be in bed....well, not for that family they just did what they wanted to do.....

the next morning at 5.30am the wife is outside on the grass having a pee and crap in which she did and just walked back to there caravan and didn't even clean it up....my mate who worked there had to do it....then there two teenage daughters went into the shower/toilet block and spread there human crap all over the shower and toilet cubicles with there hands and after that they put a load of type one gravel from the hard standings outside down the toilets, when they flushed them the sites sewage system was a pumping station and it wrecked the pumps causing £9000 in damages.....it's really no wonder that people don't like them, they just cause trouble of some description where ever they stop, a modern day p***y is not the same breed as the old time traveler, they had much more respect for themselves and others back then, 

That's true i know when the well know lurcher man Joe Wilshire used to camp up years ago in parts of S.Yorkshire he was always welcomed and made friends with a lot of non gypsy lads who had the same interests.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

You talking rubbish ray ,fury only one who pays his way for fcuk sake .

The English travelling people have as much right as anyone else to live the way they live ,my parents and grandparents was as honest as they come !!! Not all travelling people are the same and they plenty bad apples in house dwelling people is they not?

Don't tarnish every one with same brush mate .

Well ,I don't think it's ok to just turn up en mass and park wherever they feel like,over here the travellers are nothing but rotten to the core,and I have dealt with lots in a professional capacity,and had gangs of them trying to climb over my back wall for dog robbing,..I know 2 families housed that are fine folk,but that's about it,...the old gypsie ideal is grand and I've no doubt theirs some fine decent examples of the travelling people but unfortunately their few and far between 

• Like 3
16 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

20 ton excavator, and put a grading bucket straight through the caravans or new shiny motors...soon f**k off?

When I worked for a contractor years ago in the 90s I was tasked with digging a ditch around a field that the pikeys had got into .They’d been served with a notice to vacate and a few caravans remained .I was in a jcb 360 so not the fastest machine but it was my intention to dig  fast enough to make getting out a bit iffy ?

I remember seeing the few left hitching up their caravans furiously and the last one just got through as I raised to bucket to dig the last stretch to the hedge .Was a stunning looking woman amongst them which I felt sorry for so slowed down ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

Well ,I don't think it's ok to just turn up en mass and park wherever they feel like,over here the travellers are nothing but rotten to the core,and I have dealt with lots in a professional capacity,and had gangs of them trying to climb over my back wall for dog robbing,..I know 2 families housed that are fine folk,but that's about it,...the old gypsie ideal is grand and I've no doubt theirs some fine decent examples of the travelling people but unfortunately their few and far between 

I  was born on a counsel estate 70 years ago, now most of the people had fook all, just roof over our heads, and just about food for a belly. Now most of the men worked some OK so crap jobs,  but all payed taxes etc, my old man done 2 jobs a day to put food and clothes on our back, there was 5 kids. I not bothered were people live, as long as pay there taxes, fook me I am 70, and I still paying taxes etc. If we  all adopted the attuide that most hypos have got, don't want contribute to society, we all go down the pan very quick. It be great move about  and move when the mood takes us, leave all the human sit, and any other rubbish left behind, and say fook'um, but even though I am from poor upbringing, morals were drummed in to our upbringing deff. 

• Like 4
14 hours ago, neil82 said:

born to travel like the vikings more like, run out of things to nick, as for knocking on a trailer door, I`d do it like most of them threaten when confronted, with a sodding petrol bomb in my hand, thats what most of them I`ve had experience with do, we get our way or your buisiness "accidently" burns down, I`d say the muslims coming across the channel have more honour than the pikeys from eire, if you or anyone else disagrees with my viewpoint, feel free to get me banned from this site but DON`T try telling me they are descriminated against, their own behaviour has brought this on themselves

We all have are own opinions on way others live there life ,I don't come from Irish travelling community but I do come from English gypsy family and I'm proud to say that .

As for rubbish being left ,just look at any housing estate ,they heaps of old mattress,sofas ,bags of rubbish ,dirty nappies etc left on streets so these fcukers no different "yes ".

You get those that steal ,sell drugs girls prostituting them selves and cnuts robbing houses etc etc to the  point some places are no go areas .

Some family's sit on benefits and never work a day in there life unless it's peddling drugs or other types of crime .

so are all house dwelling people scum ? 

No of course not so maybe people shouldn't tarnish every one the same because few bad apples .

Good and bad in every one .

• Like 2
2 hours ago, bird said:

I  was born on a counsel estate 70 years ago, now most of the people had fook all, just roof over our heads, and just about food for a belly. Now most of the men worked some OK so crap jobs,  but all payed taxes etc, my old man done 2 jobs a day to put food and clothes on our back, there was 5 kids. I not bothered were people live, as long as pay there taxes, fook me I am 70, and I still paying taxes etc. If we  all adopted the attuide that most hypos have got, don't want contribute to society, we all go down the pan very quick. It be great move about  and move when the mood takes us, leave all the human sit, and any other rubbish left behind, and say fook'um, but even though I am from poor upbringing, morals were drummed in to our upbringing deff. 

Go and have a walk round a housing estate and you see plenty rubbish just left in the streets ,old beds ,bags of crap ,dirty drugy needles etc ,

I'm not saying it's right to leave rubbish but fcuk open your eyes and see the crap that's left in your streets by your so called law abiding citizens 

1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

Go and have a walk round a housing estate and you see plenty rubbish just left in the streets ,old beds ,bags of crap ,dirty drugy needles etc ,

I'm not saying it's right to leave rubbish but fcuk open your eyes and see the crap that's left in your streets by your so called law abiding citizens 

That’s true you get just as many council benefit ponches who disrespect things, the difference is thier gardens are shit holes, thier houses filthy, kids got snot all over em etc etc. Irish lot are clean, cars kept tidy, mobiles spotless, but if they go out they trash other people’s shops/ pubs/ restaurants etc . It’s a fuk you attitude and we are going to discrespect you. Not many decent English about either, lot of the older generation are dying off. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

housing estate full a immigrants maybe mate i agree but mainly white ones don’t have shit strewn all over

22 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

That’s true you get just as many council benefit ponches who disrespect things, the difference is thier gardens are shit holes, thier houses filthy, kids got snot all over em etc etc. Irish lot are clean, cars kept tidy, mobiles spotless, but if they go out they trash other people’s shops/ pubs/ restaurants etc . It’s a fuk you attitude and we are going to discrespect you. Not many decent English about either, lot of the older generation are dying off. 

My family would never stay near Irish travelling people when we stayed in trailers because they trouble or at least some are ,my point was not all travelling people the same 

15 hours ago, neil82 said:

councils have wasted enough money providing sites with toilets and showers, what do they do, rip out the plumbing and wiring and weigh it in then wonder why so many hate the sight of them, THE travellers, the romany, are a totally different breed in all my experience, not one that I would not put the kettle on and have a chat with. The irish mob can feck off back over the sea.

I thought you ment all travelling people,my lot not Irish and wouldn't stay near Irish tinkers because the trouble that follows them ,

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I thought you ment all travelling people,my lot not Irish and wouldn't stay near Irish tinkers because the trouble that follows them ,

How do you know there irish mooch?