Isn't that some carry on

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think they also don't help themselves by the mess they leave behind plus a few sticky fingers amongst them not all obviously but alot don't help themselves certainly not like the travelers of old..

They pretend they have nowhere to go when in reality they have yards/sites/houses to go back to they are just basically going from town to town hawking for work (boosting) (gruntering) ripping everyon

Was parked up near some irish over 30 years ago now and to say it was mental at times is no understatement, we had wars and some really funny times with a bit of human kindness towards other human bei

Posted Images

Just now, Daniel cain said:

20 ton excavator, and put a grading bucket straight through the caravans or new shiny motors...soon f**k off?

i’ve had some corkers with them parked on places 

we was working in uttoxeter near race course best sandwiches i ever had from a van doorstop bread dc ? 

anyway there on the car park a week can’t work they get f****d off me and me  mate were  going threw a pack a king span freezer panels as we grab one me pal drops it starts spewing he’s only put his hand in some sloppy shit i was rolling about ? 

• Haha 3

The old droves and stopping places have all been ditched or made impossible to get onto so travellers are these days forced into more public places as private land is a no no with the public order bill, us hippies used to do ur very best to keep out the publics eye and who the feck wants to live in a car park?, but like i say the old lanes and commons are all no go zones,so just where are these people meant to go??.. Don't get me wrong i can't stand the race in general but they don't have a settled history and do have a right to live there  nomadic life....

• Like 5
24 minutes ago, fireman said:

The old droves and stopping places have all been ditched or made impossible to get onto so travellers are these days forced into more public places as private land is a no no with the public order bill, us hippies used to do ur very best to keep out the publics eye and who the feck wants to live in a car park?, but like i say the old lanes and commons are all no go zones,so just where are these people meant to go??.. Don't get me wrong i can't stand the race in general but they don't have a settled history and do have a right to live there  nomadic life....

bollox, most of these lawless cnuts are not a race, just a body of people who refuse to accept  that laws apply to them the same as others, most of them are irish, they can feck off back to ireland, but over there, the law takes no shit from them, thats why their here!

• Like 6
51 minutes ago, fireman said:

And long may there way last 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, neil82 said:

bollox, most of these lawless cnuts are not a race, just a body of people who refuse to accept  that laws apply to them the same as others, most of them are irish, they can feck off back to ireland, but over there, the law takes no shit from them, thats why their here!

They living the life they born into "to travel " I think the UK got more problems than a few travelling People.

If you feel so strongly about it go knock the trailer door and tell them 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

They living the life they born into "to travel " I think the UK got more problems than a few travelling People.

I can't imagine knocking on the trailer door and asking them to move on would get a good answer 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, jigsaw said:
WWW.THESUN.IE

DOZENS of travellers pitched up at a leisure centre and left police "powerless" to stop them.Locals had...

Millions of immigrants from eastern Europe ,rag heads etc have invaded most if not all towns in UK and alls people can do is try stop a few travelling people from staying on a car park for fcuk sake .

• Like 5
42 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Millions of immigrants from eastern Europe ,rag heads etc have invaded most if not all towns in UK and alls people can do is try stop a few travelling people from staying on a car park for fcuk sake .

I think they also don't help themselves by the mess they leave behind plus a few sticky fingers amongst them not all obviously but alot don't help themselves certainly not like the travelers of old..

• Like 8
2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

born to travel like the vikings more like, run out of things to nick, as for knocking on a trailer door, I`d do it like most of them threaten when confronted, with a sodding petrol bomb in my hand, thats what most of them I`ve had experience with do, we get our way or your buisiness "accidently" burns down, I`d say the muslims coming across the channel have more honour than the pikeys from eire, if you or anyone else disagrees with my viewpoint, feel free to get me banned from this site but DON`T try telling me they are descriminated against, their own behaviour has brought this on themselves

• Like 3
1 hour ago, neil82 said:

born to travel like the vikings more like, run out of things to nick, as for knocking on a trailer door, I`d do it like most of them threaten when confronted, with a sodding petrol bomb in my hand, thats what most of them I`ve had experience with do, we get our way or your buisiness "accidently" burns down, I`d say the muslims coming across the channel have more honour than the pikeys from eire, if you or anyone else disagrees with my viewpoint, feel free to get me banned from this site but DON`T try telling me they are descriminated against, their own behaviour has brought this on themselves

True, they don't pay council tax, national insurance, they don't contribute to society, the only one  as is  Tyson fury, and his old man got his own site, think that what I've read.  And the millionare who owns the site by me by Hereford. Carnt think any others contribute to to society ?

2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Councils throwing and funding open hotels for people from god knows where without a word of rebuke from the local businesses 

few families rock up in a trailer and it’s uproar . Nice looking bull type mind. 

councils have wasted enough money providing sites with toilets and showers, what do they do, rip out the plumbing and wiring and weigh it in then wonder why so many hate the sight of them, THE travellers, the romany, are a totally different breed in all my experience, not one that I would not put the kettle on and have a chat with. The irish mob can feck off back over the sea.

• Like 2