West Yorkshire boy and the Quran.

49 minutes ago, mackem said:

This is actually quite threatening,but the British cop nods along as if in agreement???

460EBA2A-E233-427B-AE0E-612D61C939D6.jpeg

Wtf is this supposed to be,that cop is a f***ing coward an so is his bosses,no wonder thousands of girls got raped,yous boys are completley f****d,no one have any backbone in yorkshire,the men an police there should be ashamed of themselves,letting an islamic mob threaten to kill a young boy ffs

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And again,what is wrong with that ? we have to rid ourselves of this guilt we are told to have if we side with our own people......if they want to call that " far right " then so be it....if they have

It’s gone past the tipping point,it’s ludicrous,if it were a bible there would have been no press conference,no angry priest,no grovelling mother,the country is f****d.

Who advised the mother to wear a head cover and apologise to such a degree as to appear grovelling,it’s the United Kingdom not some backward Stone Age kingdom,if a kid tore a page in a bird book you w

Posted Images

not been funny but for instance can you answer socks you have been in the army been all over defending democracy and our way of life supposedly 

but not just you but all our armed force retired and active sit back and watch this shit happen attacks on our land and our way of live and do nothing 

you have served the rich wrong uns not the british country and people in it 

same with the filth that c**t sat there nodding along wtf is happening 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
20 hours ago, mackem said:

This whole incident is an example of extremism.

That book was owned by the School any damage done to that book is between the school and those who damaged it, IT is not the Original Holy Koran, It is a copy.

If i brought a copy of the Crown Jewels then smashed them to bits with a hammer, I would not expect to have to Apologise to the King for doing that, If that Copy of the Crown Jewels belonged to someone else then That would be between Me and Them, not the King,

This is extremism that is being allowed under the guise of political Correctness.

17 minutes ago, paulus said:

This whole incident is an example of extremism.

That book was owned by the School any damage done to that book is between the school and those who damaged it, IT is not the Original Holy Koran, It is a copy.

If i brought a copy of the Crown Jewels then smashed them to bits with a hammer, I would not expect to have to Apologise to the King for doing that, If that Copy of the Crown Jewels belonged to someone else then That would be between Me and Them, not the King,

This is extremism that is being allowed under the guise of political Correctness.

the religion is all about extremism 

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

the religion is all about extremism 

I know what there religion is about, But the fact of this matter is, it has been handled with political correctness being put before the laws of this Land, That Copper should not be in the position he is in, He is employed to uphold the Laws of this Country not Pamper to minorities. 

6 minutes ago, paulus said:

I know what there religion is about, But the fact of this matter is, it has been handled with political correctness being put before the laws of this Land, That Copper should not be in the position he is in, He is employed to uphold the Laws of this Country not Pamper to minorities. 

i agree imagine him there with press conferences over a little rip in a fiction book 

same at my daughters school they have rooms with mats and the quran in it’s an academy funded by birmingham council with a lesbian head teacher and tranny teachers it would be hilarious if it wasn’t so wrong 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i agree imagine him there with press conferences over a little rip in a fiction book 

same at my daughters school they have rooms with mats and the quran in it’s an academy funded by birmingham council with a lesbian head teacher and tranny teachers it would be hilarious if it wasn’t so wrong 

Don't get me started on Teachers, They are employed to teach the National Curriculum, They are not employed to influence young people with anything that is not contained or connected to that National Curriculum.  

4 minutes ago, paulus said:

Don't get me started on Teachers, They are employed to teach the National Curriculum, They are not employed to influence young people with anything that is not contained or connected to that National Curriculum.  

it’s bad there left wing indoctrination centres 

my daughters good at school to be fair but got suspended for saying to the lesbian headteacher who was praising islam and how good it is that if she was in iran she would be thrown off a building for been a lesbian when she rang me i said she isn’t wrong is she they let her back the next day 

retards teaching our kids 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

my daughters good at school to be fair but got suspended for saying to the lesbian headteacher who was praising islam and how good it is that if she was in iran she would be thrown off a building for been a lesbian when she rang me i said she isn’t wrong is she they let her back the next day 

You think its rife in schools, You want to see what its like in our Universities. 

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Good for her thats the truth mc

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, paulus said:

You think its rife in schools, You want to see what its like in our Universities. 

it’s an extremist training camp mate isn’t it that’s what they would call it if it was right wing ideals getting rammed down throats 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Should buy a few copies and burn them with masks on .Might just fire up some English fire ffs .Weak wet wipes the lot of us ,Wtf Will it  take to take our country back .

you’d need masks on mate be a big jail sentence if you collared 

Edited by mC HULL