West Yorkshire boy and the Quran.

5 hours ago, mackem said:

British national in the UK pretty much hauled before a sharia court and asked to explain her autistic sons behaviour and beg forgiveness on camera while wearing a head covering to appease a muzzle audience some of whom wanted to murder the child pretty much sums it up.

When you think how much they've dramatically bred and expanded since the 60s I could see this happening one day that's bad enough but to see that now fecking shocking really is?

• Sad 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And again,what is wrong with that ? we have to rid ourselves of this guilt we are told to have if we side with our own people......if they want to call that " far right " then so be it....if they have

It’s gone past the tipping point,it’s ludicrous,if it were a bible there would have been no press conference,no angry priest,no grovelling mother,the country is f****d.

Who advised the mother to wear a head cover and apologise to such a degree as to appear grovelling,it’s the United Kingdom not some backward Stone Age kingdom,if a kid tore a page in a bird book you w

Posted Images

I hate the fekers more and more day by day we have one at work a big fat Pakistani arrogant feker who brings the last pallets in for us to sort in a Luton van knowing we get job and done he purposely comes in late and another lad had seen him parked up the road from the warehouse with the prayer mat out management dare not say anything to him in fear of the race card. Like has been said country's f****d now these fuckers have got a foothold.

• Sad 1

History has taught us situations like this don't end up well and we haven't learnt from it.

I know people who were moderate thinking becoming more and more right wing and right wing who are going off the scale. Keep poking a sleeping dog and even the most docile of animals eventually bites back its whether its all gone to far to reign it in is the biggest problem faced now.

• Like 8
2 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

History has taught us situations like this don't end up well and we haven't learnt from it.

I know people who were moderate thinking becoming more and more right wing and right wing who are going off the scale. Keep poking a sleeping dog and even the most docile of animals eventually bites back its whether its all gone to far to rein it in is the biggest problem faced now.

the british man is a a docile as can be mate 

• Like 3
Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

I find this stuff comical lol

I don’t find it funny for school age British kids,growing up in a future that’s being moulded by events such as this,but the situation itself is more a farce than a comedy to be honest.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

I don’t find it funny for school age British kids,growing up in a future that’s being moulded by events such as this,but the situation itself is more a farce than a comedy to be honest.

Nope it’s a big joke and I find it funny how these backwards fools are allowing it and sit there saying they are sorry 

wearing a fecking head scarf please 

jesus wept 

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

i dont mate, worrying times of whats to come, 

It’s getting progressively worse,that’s true,50 years time it will be an Islamic utopia allah Akhbar brothers.

i could sit here and spill my guts of whats around the corner, whats facing us right now, but you, we, all have eyes, spose im being selfish here, i dunno, but i remember the days of my youth, when britain was great, i loved my way of life, freedom, no fcukin grooming gangs, nobody walked the streets with machetes, full of hatred lopping folks head off, by me being selfish, i mean, i wont be here  i hope to see the bloodshed thats perhaps not in my lifetime, but never the less it will happen, anyways, its a lovely day here today, wall to wall sunshine, so my rant, moan gripe whatever is over

hope your all having a good day