West Yorkshire boy and the Quran.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And again,what is wrong with that ? we have to rid ourselves of this guilt we are told to have if we side with our own people......if they want to call that " far right " then so be it....if they have

It’s gone past the tipping point,it’s ludicrous,if it were a bible there would have been no press conference,no angry priest,no grovelling mother,the country is f****d.

Who advised the mother to wear a head cover and apologise to such a degree as to appear grovelling,it’s the United Kingdom not some backward Stone Age kingdom,if a kid tore a page in a bird book you w

Posted Images

20 hours ago, socks said:

Wait until they start to outbreed us which is estimated for under 30 years time. This country is lost and there is nothing anybody can do about it now. 

" but what can i as one person actually do about it "............said 7 billion people !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 03/03/2023 at 08:23, TRUEBRIT66 said:

All true mate but nothing has changed, anyone still highlighting these issues are immediately labelled as far right.                

And again,what is wrong with that ? we have to rid ourselves of this guilt we are told to have if we side with our own people......if they want to call that " far right " then so be it....if they have associated " far right " as being racist,so what.....ive said for a long time id rather be seen as a racist than seen as a coward and anybody who stands with an opposing group to their own in todays times is a coward.

Yes our youngsters are targeted as the generation to groom because they are naive and have nothing to compare to but in my opinion young people should be taught to use their eyes and ears and look around them and not be afraid to voice what they see....diversity is not our strength,it lowers wages,marginalises our culture,increases crime,occupies housing,fills hospitals,ruins schools,consumes our taxes,restricts our freedoms and endangers our children.....and then calls us racist for daring to tell the truth......we cant keep being afraid of such labels,it has to stop.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

And again,what is wrong with that ? we have to rid ourselves of this guilt we are told to have if we side with our own people......if they want to call that " far right " then so be it....if they have associated " far right " as being racist,so what.....ive said for a long time id rather be seen as a racist than seen as a coward and anybody who stands with an opposing group to their own in todays times is a coward.

Yes our youngsters are targeted as the generation to groom because they are naive and have nothing to compare to but in my opinion young people should be taught to use their eyes and ears and look around them and not be afraid to voice what they see....diversity is not our strength,it lowers wages,marginalises our culture,increases crime,occupies housing,fills hospitals,ruins schools,consumes our taxes,restricts our freedoms and endangers our children.....and then calls us racist for daring to tell the truth......we cant keep being afraid of such labels,it has to stop.

Another spot on post Gnash .Your fast becoming my internet hero.

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I will readily admit to being both Racist and Homophobic, The way political correctness is interpreted now there is no other option but to class myself as both. 

4 minutes ago, paulus said:

I will readily admit to being both Racist and Homophobic, The way political correctness is interpreted now there is no other option but to class myself as both. 

Patriotic and heterosexually compliant 

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I don’t know I’m not bothered about being labelled a racist but I am about the impact it would and does have on my family and I would say that makes me sensible rather than a coward. The way I see it is I didn’t let my kids go to the mosque because of the teachings of Islam, I spoke to the school because my kids couldn’t understand the Pakistani teacher and I have voiced concerns about the asylum seekers being housed in the hotel because I would have had the same concerns if 300 white single males between the ages of 16 and 49 from Australia at the tax payers expense were housed there.You start blurring those lines using race or the colour of someone’s skin then you’re on a hiding to nothing and there will always be the same people shouting the same things.

• Like 2