West Yorkshire boy and the Quran.

19 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

I don't live anywhere near Yorkshire, but I'd be surprised if there's much in the way of community, most people probably don't even know their next door neighbours name, I hear the Muslims are big on sticking together though

Thats one thing about them they stick together mate

19 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

When it's too late to do anything about it, the tide is slowly turning but I fear it's too little too late

Its never to late,the men need to grow some balls an do something.

• Like 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And again,what is wrong with that ? we have to rid ourselves of this guilt we are told to have if we side with our own people......if they want to call that " far right " then so be it....if they have

It’s gone past the tipping point,it’s ludicrous,if it were a bible there would have been no press conference,no angry priest,no grovelling mother,the country is f****d.

Who advised the mother to wear a head cover and apologise to such a degree as to appear grovelling,it’s the United Kingdom not some backward Stone Age kingdom,if a kid tore a page in a bird book you w

Posted Images

Look, I'm.78 years of age and tonight I stood up to the invading buggers, I've told you before, there's this mussy lady.walks past my flat every day, wi full face covering, so tonight I waited fer.the bugger, as she walked past, i.knocked on.my living room window and flashed 2 slices of smokey bacon she didn't like it one bit, but look lads, I'm doing my bit, gerrof ya backsides and do summat , ya moaning buggers 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Where were all you warriors back in the late 80s when the numbers of the enemy were far lower and scared shitless .Saw it with my own eyes .It was there for the taking .

The harsh reality that nobody in todays societies will ever admit is that the " braindead,knuckledragging scumbags " like myself who from a young age warned people of what would happen if we ignored racial difference.....were right.

We was described as an evil scourge on society who had to be closed down at every opportunity.....normal every day working class people was told to avoid us and to make the far right their enemy.

Whether it be out in the the real world or even on here,weak men have ignored racial difference,done what they were told,observed political correctness....and generally sold out on their own people.....part of me thinks we deserve what we are getting.

For years people have said to me " why do you carry on like that you wont change anything "........no,but ultimately i can look in the mirror and know that it wasnt my fault and that i stood up for my own.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

The harsh reality that nobody in todays societies will ever admit is that the " braindead,knuckledragging scumbags " like myself who from a young age warned people of what would happen if we ignored racial difference.....were right.

We was described as an evil scourge on society who had to be closed down at every opportunity.....normal every day working class people was told to avoid us and to make the far right their enemy.

Whether it be out in the the real world or even on here,weak men have ignored racial difference,done what they were told,observed political correctness....and generally sold out on their own people.....part of me thinks we deserve what we are getting.

For years people have said to me " why do you carry on like that you wont change anything "........no,but ultimately i can look in the mirror and know that it wasnt my fault and that i stood up for my own.

That’s it to a tea mate .I was branded a wrong un for speaking out but so glad I did .Conscience clear here too mate .Past it now but f**k I hope there’s someone to lead the die hards.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

That’s it to a tea mate .I was branded a wrong un for speaking out but so glad I did .Conscience clear here too mate .Past it now but f**k I hope there’s someone to lead the die hards.

it’s hard for normal men to do it you soon have a criminal record with racism on it that’s all credibility gone your tarnished straight away 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Francie, said:

Wtf is this supposed to be,that cop is a f***ing coward an so is his bosses,no wonder thousands of girls got raped,yous boys are completley f****d,no one have any backbone in yorkshire,the men an police there should be ashamed of themselves,letting an islamic mob threaten to kill a young boy ffs

As soon as they threatened the young boys life the mosque should been petrol bombed  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, paulus said:

This whole incident is an example of extremism.

That book was owned by the School any damage done to that book is between the school and those who damaged it, IT is not the Original Holy Koran, It is a copy.

If i brought a copy of the Crown Jewels then smashed them to bits with a hammer, I would not expect to have to Apologise to the King for doing that, If that Copy of the Crown Jewels belonged to someone else then That would be between Me and Them, not the King,

This is extremism that is being allowed under the guise of political Correctness.

100%

• Like 1
10 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

All true mate but nothing has changed, anyone still highlighting these issues are immediately labelled as far right. I keep hearing my kids wont do this and we need to stand up for our children but the sorry fact is the youngsters are the ones that want a multi cultural Britain.

I wouldnt allow my boys as children into the mosque on a school visit (the muslim children were exempt from attending the local church), I have visited the school when they couldnt understand the Pakistani maths teacher and only recently I have been in touch with councillors and local papers to express concern at asylum seekers being housed in a local hotel. I have and still am being called a racist.

I have never taught my boys to hate anyone because of their race or colour just explained how their views, culture and at times religion differs from ours and the issues that will cause.

Both my kids have grown up to be lovely men but unfortunately both are oblivious to what I conceive as a escalating problem, they are happy to sit back and probably think I am just a whinging old dinosaur. The youngest married a nursery teacher who has given us a wonderful grandson (another on the way) but she disagrees with everything I believe in. She is happy with the hotel housing the asylum seekers, has no problem with some of the parents in her nursery dressing their 1 year old boys in dresses and would actively encourage our grandson to mix with other cultures over our own. I will explain to him what I taught to his dad when he was growing up but Im pained to say I think he will be going the way of my son and daughter in law as there are too many forces in this  country pushing for that way of life now, it makes things far simpler for them to slot in.                   

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

All true mate but nothing has changed, anyone still highlighting these issues are immediately labelled as far right. I keep hearing my kids wont do this and we need to stand up for our children but the sorry fact is the youngsters are the ones that want a multi cultural Britain.

I wouldnt allow my boys as children into the mosque on a school visit (the muslim children were exempt from attending the local church), I have visited the school when they couldnt understand the Pakistani maths teacher and only recently I have been in touch with councillors and local papers to express concern at asylum seekers being housed in a local hotel. I have and still am being called a racist.

I have never taught my boys to hate anyone because of their race or colour just explained how their views, culture and at times religion differs from ours and the issues that will cause.

Both my kids have grown up to be lovely men but unfortunately both are oblivious to what I conceive as a escalating problem, they are happy to sit back and probably think I am just a whinging old dinosaur. The youngest married a nursery teacher who has given us a wonderful grandson (another on the way) but she disagrees with everything I believe in. She is happy with the hotel housing the asylum seekers, has no problem with some of the parents in her nursery dressing their 1 year old boys in dresses and would actively encourage our grandson to mix with other cultures over our own. I will explain to him what I taught to his dad when he was growing up but Im pained to say I think he will be going the way of my son and daughter in law as there are too many forces in this  country pushing for that way of life now, it makes things far simpler for them to slot in.                   

As much as it pains me say it mate ,that’s a good relevant post .

Mate of mine just got himself in a bit of bother because his boy asked a teacher why another lad in his class has two dads ffs .Mate went up the school and might of kicked off a bit because his child was told not to be so silly .
Police now involved for some reason I’ve yet to be told .

When the f**k did we allow our voice to be stamped on .The enemy shouts  whilst we are silenced .

So f****n glad my lad can see the wood from the trees and his girlfriend too .My sisters lads however …..less said the better .

• Sad 2
17 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

As much as it pains me say it mate ,that’s a good relevant post .

Mate of mine just got himself in a bit of bother because his boy asked a teacher why another lad in his class has two dads ffs .Mate went up the school and might of kicked off a bit because his child was told not to be so silly .
Police now involved for some reason I’ve yet to be told .

When the f**k did we allow our voice to be stamped on .The enemy shouts  whilst we are silenced .

So f****n glad my lad can see the wood from the trees and his girlfriend too .My sisters lads however …..less said the better .

Just watch the clips of any protest predominately genuinely concerned local middle aged mixed sex people in attendance not a skinhead with Martens and braces on in sight. But counter protests by Antifa and care for Calias are mostly youngsters and a few hippie types bused in from out of the area. 

Its coming because they want it mate sad but true.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Just watch the clips of any protest predominately genuinely concerned local middle aged mixed sex people in attendance not a skinhead with Martens and braces on in sight. But counter protests by Antifa and care for Calias are mostly youngsters and a few hippie types bused in from out of the area. 

Its coming because they want it mate sad but true.

Protests going on over here aswell good few been held in Dublin and mostly just people looking to highlight the problem thats its mostly young military aged males unvetted no passports nothing coming into the country. They been classed as racists ffs women with kids out peacefull protesting be called racist leave it alone for the that other tranny bulshit they trying to push on people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Where were all you warriors back in the late 80s when the numbers of the enemy were far lower and scared shitless .Saw it with my own eyes .It was there for the taking .

I was there in the 80s 90s 20s mate saying the same thing's then as I'm saying now, 99% of my family friends and workmates thought I was a lunatic, now the majority of them admit I was right in what I was ranting about, these days they're all starting their sentences with " I'm not racist but........ "

• Like 5