West Yorkshire boy and the Quran.

1 hour ago, paulus said:

The powers that be need to sort this out and do it sooner rather than later, It is so wrong on so many levels, If this is left as it is, then we are well and truly f****d. 

it’s the powers that be that out us in this f***ing mess mate 

• Like 2

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And again,what is wrong with that ? we have to rid ourselves of this guilt we are told to have if we side with our own people......if they want to call that " far right " then so be it....if they have

It’s gone past the tipping point,it’s ludicrous,if it were a bible there would have been no press conference,no angry priest,no grovelling mother,the country is f****d.

Who advised the mother to wear a head cover and apologise to such a degree as to appear grovelling,it’s the United Kingdom not some backward Stone Age kingdom,if a kid tore a page in a bird book you w

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mackem said:

Chief inspector?Havent plod got something better to do than bend ove backwards investigating a slightly damaged book??

You mean like, Investigating the threats made to the boy and his mother?

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

You mean like, Investigating the threats made to the boy and his mother?

Exactly,and probably historic and ongoing grooming incidents in the “Community”.

• Like 5

Look at that c**t in the middle rocking back and fourth . He’s not eating she said??? Ffs they will have problems again cause it’s not time to fast. We let them in, now they are taking over ffs.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, dodger said:

I can't believe what iv just watched ? 

British national in the UK pretty much hauled before a sharia court and asked to explain her autistic sons behaviour and beg forgiveness on camera while wearing a head covering to appease a muzzle audience some of whom wanted to murder the child pretty much sums it up.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

??? we asked for it and funded it....I've come past two foreign owned car washes and a Turkish barbers tonight....both queued out. When I say foreign owned I don't mean brown people who were born here I mean people who look like they have just got off the boat and hardly speak English.

Just seen on news a load of asylum kids missing from care turned up on the fake market in cheetam hill....loads of comments about how they now need care and we're being exploited....every single person knows they vanished from care to go work in crime with the rest of their illegal extended families ?

Jobs fcked and our people don't care a jot

Never has the phrase "you reap what you sow" been more true

• Like 2