West Yorkshire boy and the Quran.

Just watched a clip of footage,autistic West Yorkshire kid lightly damaged a book in school,he is 14 and has autism.He has had death threats and his mum has apologised at a press conference with “Religious leaders”and school staff,she is white,wearing a head covering and virtually grovelling asking for forgiveness for her son as he didn’t realise how important this book was???Hasnt it all gone a bit too far?Shouldnt the “Religious leaders be condemning grown men who want to murder a young autistic child?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And again,what is wrong with that ? we have to rid ourselves of this guilt we are told to have if we side with our own people......if they want to call that " far right " then so be it....if they have

It’s gone past the tipping point,it’s ludicrous,if it were a bible there would have been no press conference,no angry priest,no grovelling mother,the country is f****d.

Who advised the mother to wear a head cover and apologise to such a degree as to appear grovelling,it’s the United Kingdom not some backward Stone Age kingdom,if a kid tore a page in a bird book you w

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Just watched a clip of footage,autistic West Yorkshire kid lightly damaged a book in school,he is 14 and has autism.He has had death threats and his mum has apologised at a press conference with “Religious leaders”and school staff,she is white,wearing a head covering and virtually grovelling asking for forgiveness for her son as he didn’t realise how important this book was???Hasnt it all gone a bit too far?Shouldnt the “Religious leaders be condemning grown men who want to murder a young autistic child?

Been expelled from school as well I think, Islam is untouchable in this country

• Sad 2
9 minutes ago, mackem said:

More to the point, Where Were/are his "Childs Rights" and Child Protection, The police should have been all over this and stopped it from happening as well as arresting anyone who has made threats against a Child , never mind Death threats. To then Humiliate the Mother through intimidation with some Kangaroo Conference is just sickening. 

To Quote. "The streets will be running red with rivers of blood",  will come to fruition if this is allowed to continue.

2 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Been expelled from school as well I think, Islam is untouchable in this country

It’s gone past the tipping point,it’s ludicrous,if it were a bible there would have been no press conference,no angry priest,no grovelling mother,the country is f****d.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, paulus said:

More to the point, Where Were/are his "Childs Rights" and Child Protection, The police should have been all over this and stopped it from happening as well as arresting anyone who has made threats against a Child , never mind Death threats. To then Humiliate the Mother through intimidation with some Kangaroo Conference is just sickening. 

To Quote. "The streets will be running red with rivers of blood",  will come to fruition if this is allowed to continue.

It’s beyond ridiculous,come on,a press conference to apologise?Grovelling and wearing a head covering so your child doesn’t face the threat of murder?

1 minute ago, mackem said:

It’s beyond ridiculous,come on,a press conference to apologise?Grovelling and wearing a head covering so your child doesn’t face the threat of murder?

The powers that be need to sort this out and do it sooner rather than later, It is so wrong on so many levels, If this is left as it is, then we are well and truly f****d. 

??? we asked for it and funded it....I've come past two foreign owned car washes and a Turkish barbers tonight....both queued out. When I say foreign owned I don't mean brown people who were born here I mean people who look like they have just got off the boat and hardly speak English.

Just seen on news a load of asylum kids missing from care turned up on the fake market in cheetam hill....loads of comments about how they now need care and we're being exploited....every single person knows they vanished from care to go work in crime with the rest of their illegal extended families ?

Jobs fcked and our people don't care a jot

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Who advised the mother to wear a head cover and apologise to such a degree as to appear grovelling,it’s the United Kingdom not some backward Stone Age kingdom,if a kid tore a page in a bird book you wouldn’t get a load of twitchers wanting to knife him,backward,backward idiotic people.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

They are taking over 

well look here my good man,  its getting that bad, ive  chucked my pack of smokey bacon in the bin, and bowt missen a prayer mat , is it north, south, east.or west the buggers give it to allah,      my neighbours think im a bit tapped 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

well look here my good man,  its getting that bad, ive  chucked my pack of smokey bacon in the bin, and bowt missen a prayer mat , is it north, south, east.or west the buggers give it to allah,      my neighbours think im a bit tapped 

God bless you Keith ?