Egg shortage.

22 minutes ago, shaaark said:

On my mobile, so pics ain't 100% clear, but that belly pork and pork chops look great.

Is the price per kilo, Gooey?  ?

i like abit a maple on the pork belly mate 

price per kg mate all local produce 

• Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plenty of eggs here my oxford ginger are laying very well an got plenty of honey from my bees ? 

i can go on a drive for ten minutes and go to 5 honesty boxes with eggs at a quid for half a dozen jig  supermarkets again same as tomatoes there greedy c**ts want everything for penny’s 

Just home from work to find my buddy has dropped off...chicken,  duck and goose....hit me up ? 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, poxon said:

If I had a local butcher I’d use them as much as I could especially if it was all local produce meats from local farms I’d ask for deals and buy in bulk an support as much as I could. I buy two whole lambs a year I used to pay £120 each but they went up to £150 each because of the processing price went up I buy directly from the farmer he keeps 12 or so lambs back a year for himself an locals who buy direct 

few close ish mate have one that’s a slaughter house aswell minted lamb chops are great from it ? 

gone are the days people had pig sheep goats chickens etc on a small holding and took them to be slaughtered and froze them all the land sold to build houses ? 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Plenty of eggs here my oxford ginger are laying very well an got plenty of honey from my bees ? 20230217_161335.jpg.26289ebf0badd43ad99f181e0e3805e8.jpg20230220_191458.jpg.db393b1d77d12bd2e88a09ad220badcc.jpg

me old lady loves her honey cure  all she thinks ? 

youve enough there to keep you going 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

few close ish mate have one that’s a slaughter house aswell minted lamb chops are great from it ? 

gone are the days people had pig sheep goats chickens etc on a small holding and took them to be slaughtered and froze them all the land sold to build houses ? 

I agree with you there mate it’s a shame it’s something that’s not encouraged buy our governments for people to self sustain themselves. Sort of one of my dreams to have a small holding an grow an rear our own food maybe one day hey if lucks on our side. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, poxon said:

I agree with you there mate it’s a shame it’s something that’s not encouraged buy our governments for people to self sustain themselves. Sort of one of my dreams to have a small holding a grow a rear our own food maybe one day hey if lucks on our side. 

how me parents and sisters lived for years mate all houses and a sainsbury now live stock chickens turkey etc and what dogs caught and was shot mate never short a meat eggs etc just pay or leave them some at slaughter house and freeze 

the government want  you fully reliant on them 

why there’s so many laws now about keeping live stock and they don’t want you hunting 

there the f***ing enemy in every way shape and form 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

how me parents and sisters lived for years mate all houses and a sainsbury now live stock chickens turkey etc and what dogs caught and was shot mate never short a meat eggs etc just pay or leave them some at slaughter house and freeze 

the government want  you fully reliant on them 

why there’s so many laws now about keeping live stock and they don’t want you hunting 

there the f***ing enemy in every way shape and form 

100 percent about the government mate I couldn’t agree more they are the enemy 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

I cannot look at places like that, I'll end up in the XL's 

? you are a nutcase lpd 

get down for a few runs next season mate we can grab a few pies from there on the way ? 

I was driving home from work and some women was trying to catch a swan ,I thought it had been hit by a car but she said it was flying then landed in middle of road and started wobbling so she stopped to help it and I  said I'd help catch it but getting closer it had gunk coming out it's beak so I said best to leave it as it looks to have flue but she still through travel rug over it and drove off .

9 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I was driving home from work and some women was trying to catch a swan ,I thought it had been hit by a car but she said it was flying then landed in middle of road and started wobbling so she stopped to help it and I  said I'd help catch it but getting closer it had gunk coming out it's beak so I said best to leave it as it looks to have flue but she still through travel rug over it and drove off .

Going back a good few years now, I was on a health and safety course before starting a new job. There was an odd bod lass on this course, she lived in an old caravan somewhere, anyway she was telling us about the time she caught a swan and cooked it in the oven, one day when we went away at breaktime, the tutor locked the door, after break as the tutor unlocked the door and we went back in the room the stench we were hit with was like stagnant water, for some reason the said lass had took her hobnail type boots off and left them fermenting on top of her desk

5 hours ago, Francie, said:

What loophole is that born?

In brief, Class R ( Schedule 2, Part 3) of the General Permitted Development Order 2015 (as amended) allows for the change of use from an agricultural building (and land within its curtilage) in England to a commercial use i.e., uses involving storage or distribution, hotels, shops, financial and professional services, restaurants and cafes, and assembly and leisure. 

So, if you are thinking about converting a farm building to storage, a hotel, an office, gym, or café Class R might be an ideal permitted development option for you.

However, you also need to be aware that when going down this route there is a need to inform the Council, and when doing so, there are criteria that must be complied with which your agent will be able to provide relevant advice.”

• Like 1