• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geezers a f****n idiot anyone who spends that long behind the door and didnt even kill anyone or at least  make bundles of dough for his people deserves to be where they are just for being such a div

Pity they weren't so keen to keep murderers and child rapists inside as long as this fella has been In

Man’s a f***ing moron . 

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

A kid he never new he had ,wonder if DNA was taken to confirm it ,

Pretty sure in the documentary it does mention about DNA tests as proof but that could also be a Micky mouse test that’s been taken…

They are both using each other for their own benefits and also share the same views and outlooks about things average Joe would find quite disturbing.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, zandy01 said:

Pretty sure in the documentary it does mention about DNA tests as proof but that could also be a Micky mouse test that’s been taken…

They are both using each other for their own benefits and also share the same views and outlooks about things average Joe would find quite disturbing.

They both mad .

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

A kid he never new he had ,wonder if DNA was taken to confirm it ,

I watched a program some time back were I think bronson invited the lad to visit him in jail for a totally separate reason and as the visit came to an end bronson spat on a sand which or something and told him to get it tested when he got home which he did and it confirmed he was bronson son, ps I think he’s done his bird now he’s old so let him go wouldn’t bother me one bit if he moved in next door either Jmho ?

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I watched a program some time back were I think bronson invited the lad to visit him in jail for a totally separate reason and as the visit came to an end bronson spat on a sand which or something and told him to get it tested when he got home which he did and it confirmed he was bronson son, ps I think he’s done his bird now he’s old so let him go wouldn’t bother me one bit if he moved in next door either Jmho ?

yes, but.......he can't move in next door to you mate.....his caravan would sink....lol lol lol....or was that your cunning plan.....lol lol lol.....

• Haha 4
20 hours ago, tillylamp said:

i think a lot of it is for investment purposes....i think they fetch good money at the moment....but when he dies his art will rocket in price....if you could look at it from a business point, there could be a good profit to be made.... 

I’m talking about a saville medal 

makes my skin crawl that c**t 

• Like 2

Geezers a f****n idiot anyone who spends that long behind the door and didnt even kill anyone or at least  make bundles of dough for his people deserves to be where they are just for being such a div !

• Like 5
  • Haha 7
11 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Geezers a f****n idiot anyone who spends that long behind the door and didnt even kill anyone or at least  make bundles of dough for his people deserves to be where they are just for being such a div !

just about sums him up 

On 01/03/2023 at 18:03, keepdiggin said:

Cringe at blokes saying “free bronson” etc like they know him ?

same could be said for football supporters who say we and us when talking about their team.as if they now how a milionaire child who kicks a ball around for a living thinks.

• Haha 1
On 02/03/2023 at 08:48, DIDO.1 said:

WWW.EXAMINERLIVE.CO.UK

Charles Bronson hopes to live out his days in a caravan in Devon should he be released after serving nearly five...

Like to see the locals make a human chain to stop him staying there ?