On the one hand I feel sorry for him. Part of his madness and violence has been caused by the system, but nobody can guarantee he is safe to release. So best if he is kept where he is. Damned sure I wouldn't want him next door to me.

• Like 3

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geezers a f****n idiot anyone who spends that long behind the door and didnt even kill anyone or at least  make bundles of dough for his people deserves to be where they are just for being such a div

Pity they weren't so keen to keep murderers and child rapists inside as long as this fella has been In

Man’s a f***ing moron . 

Posted Images

only reason he is still in is because they want cons to know you riot take hostages cost millions ripping of roofs you may get a few book  deals but you will spend the rest of your  life behind the wall at the same time 

again it’s about having control nothing to do with him 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

On the one hand I feel sorry for him. Part of his madness and violence has been caused by the system, but nobody can guarantee he is safe to release. So best if he is kept where he is. Damned sure I wouldn't want him next door to me.

He never been the full ticket as he, if kept his head down, done his porridge, he been out years ago, but he couldn't could he, he tied to beat the system, and failed,. I still think they could try him open prison  next Monday, and like say  if fooks it up, with agro etc he die in there never get out. 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, jukel123 said:

That's pretty much my thoughts on it as well - he was wild when they locked him up, now he's a wild loony.

I'd like to see him released and cause some mayhem but, I don't want to live next door to him :laugh:

He went away for a 7 stretch and ended up a lifer and spent it all in special units so don't that tell you something? 

He's not all there ,and I've spoken to him a couple of times and I've also seen the havoc he can cause just because he didn't get his own way.

A screw told me who worked on the unit at Woodhill that Bronson like a kid but a very dangerous one ,if he asks for something stupid and don't get it he starts plotting crazy things and it's these crazy things that's made him a lifer ,

He should be given the chance to work his ticket out but how do you trust someone like him in main population in cat b ,c ,d prison? 

He's prone to going into rages over silly things and not one for holding it down when someone pisses him off so how the fcuk would he cope in cat c jail that's full of wannabes?

I'd like to see him a free man but he's got to work his ticket and to do that you got to put up with others and I don't think he'd last in main population without grabbing someone.

• Like 1

Anyone that's been away will know the only thing that matters is getting out on the day you supposed to and back with your family , friends and get on with life .

Don't forget he was sent away few times and got out but just couldn't cope with life outside,

11 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

His parole hearing is next Monday according to the programme wich I only caught the back end of it last night on ch4 and heard some of the stuff his son was saying. To anyone with a brain you can see bronson is not the full ticket imho it would be like releasing a man eating leopard back into the wild near a village population. 

No parole board is going to ok his release not until he's on his death bed just like they did with krays 

11 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Let him out, he's never killed anyone. Like those two legends the krays...only ever killed their own kind, London would of been safer with them controlling the streets, there would be no hard drugs around as they didn't allow it ?

The krays was involved in drugs Charlie kray got years for coke .