Anybody, been watching the 2 programmes. I don't think they ever free him. Maybe try him in open prison, if he carnt handle that, and  still violent  to other cons, then he blew it for ever, to  be released   out of jail. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geezers a f****n idiot anyone who spends that long behind the door and didnt even kill anyone or at least  make bundles of dough for his people deserves to be where they are just for being such a div

Pity they weren't so keen to keep murderers and child rapists inside as long as this fella has been In

Man’s a f***ing moron . 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Deathwish was my favourite or Mr Magestic 

If bronson is released on parol the advances in criminology science means his freedom will be short lived,all those cold case vigilante killings will catch up with him.

8B804047-0F76-4883-8715-2A8C047E1106.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

His parole hearing is next Monday according to the programme wich I only caught the back end of it last night on ch4 and heard some of the stuff his son was saying. To anyone with a brain you can see bronson is not the full ticket imho it would be like releasing a man eating leopard back into the wild near a village population. 

• Like 4

Let him out, he's never killed anyone. Like those two legends the krays...only ever killed their own kind, London would of been safer with them controlling the streets, there would be no hard drugs around as they didn't allow it ?

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Let him out, he's never killed anyone. Like those two legends the krays...only ever killed their own kind, London would of been safer with them controlling the streets, there would be no hard drugs around as they didn't allow it ?

The money from drugs I bet the krays would be all over it 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Edited by scotty12