Anybody Lost One - Southampton

A non Lurcher owning friend sent me this just now spotted out at Colden Common. SO50 7GH. Looks like he's either been out a bit or been dumped maybe. A couple hundred miles away from me. Anyone out that way maybe would like to try and capture?

cheers

LOST.jpg

• Sad 3

It's mine. Answers to the name: Cuddles.  Buggered off when lamping last week, coursed a bullock into the next county. Three out of three on strong  winter sheep, howls in kennel. Not kid or dog friendly, hunts up when lamping, chronic diarrhoea,  crunches its catch and does not jump or retrieve. Bad points ...it does not like to be handled, is violently  car sick and will snap at strangers . It also munches kennels like a beaver, humps anything that moves and has a season ticket at the vet's.

He's a Capricorn, so a teensy bit stubborn,but he is really nice dog, just needs a little training and understanding.  Money is not important, I am prepared to let him go for a token £500 to anybody who can catch him up.  Warning, please do not approach him on his blind side. He can be very naughty if surprised.

I'm robbing myself, but Cuddles needs an owner he can bond with. I would also like daily  updates on his progress and a weekly photograph. This is a hard decision and I'm welling up at the thought of parting with my Cuddles, but it's for the best.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 2
On 28/02/2023 at 21:30, foxdropper said:

Been out a while I’d say .Traveller stock maybe .

They was a dog and bitch dumped on local land last year,bitch wasin pup and dog walker found her in a hedge after having 4 pups and the women took them all home and cared for them until new homes could be found,the dog was harder to catch ,he was living wild for good 3 weeks and he'd dug into a side of a muck heap on top field of a farm to sleep,in the end the farmer caught him up in one of the barns ,

He was chipped and traced back to someone in next town ,fella said they been stolen but he'd not reported it ,his excuse wasn't excepted and dogs rehomed.

Every one though they travelers dogs as apparently every lurcher dog dumped,left or in rescue are gypsy dogs ,

1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

They was a dog and bitch dumped on local land last year,bitch wasin pup and dog walker found her in a hedge after having 4 pups and the women took them all home and cared for them until new homes could be found,the dog was harder to catch ,he was living wild for good 3 weeks and he'd dug into a side of a muck heap on top field of a farm to sleep,in the end the farmer caught him up in one of the barns ,

He was chipped and traced back to someone in next town ,fella said they been stolen but he'd not reported it ,his excuse wasn't excepted and dogs rehomed.

Every one though they travelers dogs as apparently every lurcher dog dumped,left or in rescue are gypsy dogs ,

U shouldn't discriminate u pig 

• Haha 1