Dorsets getting hot

9 minutes ago, dodger said:

There all on it now..

Hope the lads hadn't travelled to far lol, imagine having a subaru these days..

May as well have a pink elephant with bright green letters saying PULL ME. They were red hot 10/15 year ago. Can't beat an average looking family car with a few kids toys and kids car seat in the back for when parking up 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

May as well have a pink elephant with bright green letters saying PULL ME. They were red hot 10/15 year ago. Can't beat an average looking family car with a few kids toys and kids car seat in the back for when parking up 

Man after my own heart or a high vis over the back of your seat 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

I’ve always said that, go out in a Subaru and you may aswell have a big sign on the side saying hello everyone I’m coursing, some people got no brains 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

I’ve always said that, go out in a Subaru and you may aswell have a big sign on the side saying hello everyone I’m coursing, some people got no brains 

The trouble with the subs is that they need to be go go go , what’s the point in having a bull x to run rabbits ? Same with the scoobs , they are a tool at your disposal , if you’re that way inclined . 

a nice lovely Astra estate with a bird spotting book , and “I love my Labrador “ sticker always helps ??

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Family car then a sketch book and pencil containing a few wildlife sketches.  Wander at will just looking for subjects with my couch potatoes. 

Don't let the lad take this and leave it in the back of the car then. Top work sandy ? ?

IMG-20230222-WA0001.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

I've said the same for years yet lads are still running foresters jacked up cakes in mud and wonder why they get pulled. I was running a 60 reg Antara last season and beginning of this kept it clean on the outside and not once got pulled. My pals running a yeti we've driven past wildlife officers that were looking for us on land and didn't get spun on. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, dodger said:

There all on it now..

Hope the lads hadn't travelled to far lol, imagine having a subaru these days..

Them subaru take some catching and go anywhere you point em mate i owned em years wouldnt be without one 

• Like 2