What a piss take

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The words just carry on & keep sneaking about a going to cut it lads we need to organise to save our traditions f%kin sad days coming if we just  bury our heads in the sand 

That estate had South Yorkshire police in its pocket even to the point two coppers were prepared to lie on oath to secure a conviction against me at Doncaster crown court some 30 odd year's ago after

don’t believe everything your told 

Posted Images

23 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

It's like we are going backwards in time when a prosecution in the magistrates court would be brought on the words of a copper or a keeper. I remember D.Sleight once getting fined at Rotherham magistrates when walking two greyhounds down a country lane on the Wentworth Estate and the village bobby saying he had been coursing hares with them .

Always get decent defence, even if you cant afford it

• Like 1
2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

We did plenty on wentworth estate ?

That estate had South Yorkshire police in its pocket even to the point two coppers were prepared to lie on oath to secure a conviction against me at Doncaster crown court some 30 odd year's ago after a run in with some keepers on the estate. A brief from the well known Rotherham solicitor Steve Smith's office got me off before it went before a jury.

• Like 6
5 hours ago, jeemes said:

Always get decent defence, even if you cant afford it

I know I got legal aid the only time a case went to crown court because I pleaded not guilty in the magistrates that I believe I would have got stitched up for. I don't know what it's like now day's. 

• Like 1
On 25/02/2023 at 20:59, dodger said:

It isnt looking good ITN 10 o'clock news twice already this year and we're not our of February yet and that's hounds, shit is definitely hitting the fan this year..

Yuppies yet again moving into rural areas. The hunt has been going since 1534 a very long time. Another British tradition that's going down the swanie guys sickening to f**k. A hate to see this day in day out. They'll be banning all kinds of hunting. The bird game will be next hunting with birds of prey. 

13 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Yuppies yet again moving into rural areas. The hunt has been going since 1534 a very long time. Another British tradition that's going down the swanie guys sickening to f**k. A hate to see this day in day out. They'll be banning all kinds of hunting. The bird game will be next hunting with birds of prey. 

Yes so many easily led snowflakes now but I think alot of hunting people don't help themselves also..

7 hours ago, dodger said:

Yes so many easily led snowflakes now but I think alot of hunting people don't help themselves also..

True many young fools don't help them selfs mate not educated enough. Alot of them see it on social media like Facebook or YouTube. And think a want a terrier or running dogs. Don't understand the laws or not care for the laws or the land owners land.

This is where educating comes from. Many young hunters have a little knowledge on how to respect the land due to been educatored. Think alot of young green hunters need to be shown the values and respect that a hunter has for the land owner and there land.

Many out there will of already been shown this or picked it up from a young age before hunting them selfs from just going out on a weekend with a family member. Normally by father to son or from grandfather to grandson. 

The first value i picked up going on some land. Was to leave the land the way it was when you first went on. 

Many see these idiots on YouTube Driving the land ripping up fields throwing dogs out of motor. Listen to muppets laughing some getting chased by land owner or law an think it's funny. These are drips of society drongoes that should never be aloud a driving licence never mind a dog. 

I believe that hunting in Britain will be gone in 20 years. The government we have today don't care for hunting. 

• Thanks 1
50 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

True many young fools don't help them selfs mate not educated enough. Alot of them see it on social media like Facebook or YouTube. And think a want a terrier or running dogs. Don't understand the laws or not care for the laws or the land owners land.

This is where educating comes from. Many young hunters have a little knowledge on how to respect the land due to been educatored. Think alot of young green hunters need to be shown the values and respect that a hunter has for the land owner and there land.

Many out there will of already been shown this or picked it up from a young age before hunting them selfs from just going out on a weekend with a family member. Normally by father to son or from grandfather to grandson. 

The first value i picked up going on some land. Was to leave the land the way it was when you first went on. 

Many see these idiots on YouTube Driving the land ripping up fields throwing dogs out of motor. Listen to muppets laughing some getting chased by land owner or law an think it's funny. These are drips of society drongoes that should never be aloud a driving licence never mind a dog. 

I believe that hunting in Britain will be gone in 20 years. The government we have today don't care for hunting. 

Agree with all that apart from the last paragraph ?

45 minutes ago, dodger said:

Agree with all that apart from the last paragraph ?

What about hunting been done in the next 20 years ? It will be mate because youths of today don't respect anything. More youngsters of today spend more time in the bedroom on the xbox or ps5 computers. Not only youngsters lol I've a neighbour benefit dodger sits in his bedroom all day on his ps5 ad say he's in his late 20s maybe early 30s. You can hear him screaming on a weekend when someone's beating him on the game. My lad said dad it's fortnight game he's on can see TV screen from our decking ? ?.  So I do believe in next 20 years that hunting will be a thing of the past if we don't get our kids or grand kids out there hunting , fishing , bird keeping 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

What about hunting been done in the next 20 years ? It will be mate because youths of today don't respect anything. More youngsters of today spend more time in the bedroom on the xbox or ps5 computers. Not only youngsters lol I've a neighbour benefit dodger sits in his bedroom all day on his ps5 ad say he's in his late 20s maybe early 30s. You can hear him screaming on a weekend when someone's beating him on the game. My lad said dad it's fortnight game he's on can see TV screen from our decking ? ?.  So I do believe in next 20 years that hunting will be a thing of the past if we don't get our kids or grand kids out there hunting , fishing , bird keeping 

Less than 20 mate loads less?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, D Lloyd said:

Take my kid out teach him right but there's nothing left for them now but to get in trouble because some noise c**t thinks it's illegal to Evan look in a field 

always encouraged and taken  my 3 along ,but other than fishing,I don't want them getting into hunting flatout,no future in it D?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

always encouraged and taken  my 3 along ,but other than fishing,I don't want them getting into hunting flatout,no future in it D?

100% Dan my lad dose like fishing so we try to get him out plenty in the summer.what a shame it's gone this way most kids think meat jest comes from the super markets no clue what meat comes from what animals or how to get it from ells were