What a piss take

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The words just carry on & keep sneaking about a going to cut it lads we need to organise to save our traditions f%kin sad days coming if we just  bury our heads in the sand 

That estate had South Yorkshire police in its pocket even to the point two coppers were prepared to lie on oath to secure a conviction against me at Doncaster crown court some 30 odd year's ago after

don’t believe everything your told 

Posted Images

On 25/02/2023 at 20:31, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

f**k me , some of you lads want to get with the times 

there’s been lads coursing being banned from owning lurchers , having a 4 x 4 , entering areas over the winter for years. 

lad near me was prosecuted for hare coursing as his van was parked in a lay by , no witnesses , no evidence , and when the cops knocked , they seen he had a lurcher and brought the case. Switch on lads 

how can you be prosecuted for hare coursing for been at home with a lurcher what did he do admit to hares coursing in the interview ? 

It's like we are going backwards in time when a prosecution in the magistrates court would be brought on the words of a copper or a keeper. I remember D.Sleight once getting fined at Rotherham magistrates when walking two greyhounds down a country lane on the Wentworth Estate and the village bobby saying he had been coursing hares with them .

ferretting local yesterday on permission..had the truck parked next to a warren ...some Bint came over having a pop,saying it's illegal to hunt rabbits...I explained that that was only in Scotland,would she like to see my permission letter and speak to the landowner...she shuffled off shouting how she had my reg and would be passing my details to the law lol...I shouted over,my full name and address....then  lighten up Love,you need a lenght you miserable bitch...decided I will be spraying a few cans of expanding foam up the exhaust of her 72 plate motor,next time I see it parked up....

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
On 25/02/2023 at 22:06, terryd said:

Sure I saw some where two folks got done for coursing with gsp's. Think they were just walking them and they took after a hare. I know the gsp's are no slouches  but come on. Be like coursing with corgies 

we are returning to feudal times, we are seen as mere peasants 

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

It's like we are going backwards in time when a prosecution in the magistrates court would be brought on the words of a copper or a keeper. I remember D.Sleight once getting fined at Rotherham magistrates when walking two greyhounds down a country lane on the Wentworth Estate and the village bobby saying he had been coursing hares with them .

No mean man may keep a greyhound

On 25/02/2023 at 20:58, dodger said:

Lads simple as this ,would it have made the news if a pair of foxes had killed a lamb in the yard,would it have gotten attention if it was a child savaged or even bit by a fox,that was pure instinct that was mother natures ways what happened here,

3 hours ago, Fox dog said:

Lads simple as this ,would it have made the news if a pair of foxes had killed a lamb in the yard,would it have gotten attention if it was a child savaged or even bit by a fox,that was pure instinct that was mother natures ways what happened here,

Indeed your quite right as although hunting has hit the ITN news twice now in the space of a month which is crazy, ITN have intact received lots of videos of sabs behaving recklessly and being pure scum ie violence stalking intimidation spraying hounds harassment yet do the public get to see these videos of course then don't and we all know why, and while all that is happening the government are allowing more n more trash into this tiny island therefore taking up more land to over development for our over populated island pushing yet more n more wildlife out, is all this for the benefit of wildlife is it shite, hunting and hunting done right sticking to the seasons etc especially with dogs as the stong always escapes stronger going on to breed stronger is as always the greatest benefit to quarry as with hunting coms conservation yet the government says its OK to non selectively shoot hundreds of hares in a day or guns shooting milky vixens and cubs through the summer etc etc etc ?

Edited by dodger
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

If you go to Court in the North of  Ireland the PSNI officer's word is taken as Gospel . So you have to prove your Innocence instead of him proving you're Guilty

• Like 2
22 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

We did plenty on wentworth estate ?