Scotlands first minister

5 hours ago, Francie, said:

So who gets to choose the next leader,is it the actual party or the people,if its the party the muzzie will win,shocking,is he even a real muzzie if he supports transgender ideology?

The Scottish Parliament chooses the first minister. But effectively, that means the SNP in this instance, because they have most MSPs. That statement was my deliberate mistake lol. In fact it is the SNP membership who decide the new leader. Oops.

Who would have thought it, probably a muslim leader in Scotland and a Hindu in England?

I was talking to a Sikh bloke on holiday and he was convinced there is a muslim conspiracy to take over the UK. " There's dark forces out there my friend" he kept repeating in a brummie accent. He hated Muslims and wasn't keen on Hindus either. Perhaps we will inherit Indian and Pakistani religious wars to add to the sectarianism of Scotland and Norther Ireland. A very jolly melting pot. Lol

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think its disgusting that womens campaign can fall apart for believing in basically what is right instead of gay marriage trannys and all the other stuff that is fast becoming the new normal think a

It's quite simple mate, she got the whole of the republican vote (still needed the greens mind you) and the unionist vote was split between the other parties. That's after giving the vote to 16 yr old

conveniently when they were voting on the GRA he was out of the country, if he gets the job he`ll be walking a very narrow line between his beliefs annd what wee nippy tells him to do, police are taki

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

The Scottish Parliament chooses the first minister. But effectively, that means the SNP in this instance, because they have most MSPs.

Who would have thought it, probably a muslim leader in Scotland and a Hindu in England?

I was talking to a Sikh bloke on holiday and he was convinced there is a muslim conspiracy to take over the UK. " There's dark forces out there my friend" he kept repeating in a brummie accent. He hated Muslims and wasn't keen on Hindus either. Perhaps we will inherit Indian and Pakistani religious wars to add to the sectarianism of Scotland and Norther Ireland. A very jolly melting pot. Lol

Us atheists are a boring lot when you come to think about it!! lol

36 minutes ago, Francie, said:

So who gets to choose the next leader,is it the actual party or the people,if its the party the muzzie will win,shocking,is he even a real muzzie if he supports transgender ideology?

He's brown, that's all that matters, he could admit to being in league with the devil, don't matter he's brown

• Like 2

humza useless is a sturgeon loyalist he is health secetary right now thats why we have 13hr waiting times at A and E up here he once threatened to take a childrens nursery in glasgow to court over the admittance of one one of his children the nursery stated they werent taking any more kids in that term so he played the race card and got his child in he also was instumental in getting the 13 asylum seekers freed from the back of a police van after they had trashed their hotel he is a very dangerous individual who plays the race card at the drop of a hat god help my country if he gets into power 

3 hours ago, pengelli said:

humza useless is a sturgeon loyalist he is health secetary right now thats why we have 13hr waiting times at A and E up here he once threatened to take a childrens nursery in glasgow to court over the admittance of one one of his children the nursery stated they werent taking any more kids in that term so he played the race card and got his child in he also was instumental in getting the 13 asylum seekers freed from the back of a police van after they had trashed their hotel he is a very dangerous individual who plays the race card at the drop of a hat god help my country if he gets into power 

Get the c**t out to f**k peng,hopefully yous will make the right choice mate

• Like 1
18 hours ago, pengelli said:

i think its disgusting that womens campaign can fall apart for believing in basically what is right instead of gay marriage trannys and all the other stuff that is fast becoming the new normal think about it at least she has some morals but will be demonised for having a back bone

Why is it that a small section of society (who get a disproportionate amount of publicity) judge others and consistently get them cancelled for telling the truth.   

The UK has gone down the pan and it needs to stop!!

• Like 1
18 hours ago, jukel123 said:

He is very much a Sturgeon loyalist and supports her agenda. He is the clear favourite with the bookies, who, in my experience are more accurate than the political pollsters. So Francie, in answer to your question,  apparently, the SNP prefer a Sturgeonite Muslim in preference to a fundamentalist Christian. 

Loathe her or love her, Sturgeon was a brilliant politician. Many Scots worship her. She was a class act, her political foes generally came off worst when clashing with her. Her monumental clanger, which will no doubt haunt her, was her intransigence on gender recognition. That finished her imo. 

Seriously mate, she never was and never will be a brilliant politician.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, mackay said:

Seriously mate, she never was and never will be a brilliant politician.

The SNP won an unprecedented landslide victory under her leadership mate.

From my point of view she f****d up on gender and kowtowed to the greens on hunting but she was a very skilled politician generally. She has pretty much wiped out the other parties in Scotland.

Edited by jukel123
15 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

From my point of view she f****d up on gender and kowtowed to the greens on hunting but she was a very skilled politician generally. She has pretty much wiped out the other parties in Scotland.

Vey skillful liar mate,thats what politicians do,theres barely one honest one

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

It's quite simple mate, she got the whole of the republican vote (still needed the greens mind you) and the unionist vote was split between the other parties. That's after giving the vote to 16 yr olds and all and sundry. The figures for independence haven't changed despite what certain polls say. She knows it, she's jumped before she was pushed because she knows she can't deliver and now even the diehards are wakening up. She's (the snp) have fcuked up everything they have turned their hand to. Ever watched her being interviewed?, way out her depth when challenged which is not what is the hallmark of a good politician.

• Like 4

Good riddance to any anti British political movement in my view. She showed her true colours and lack of ability in reading the people, throwing rapist's in female prisons, the world has gone mad. Trying to get the courts involved in her politics back fired, salmon setting up the other party weakened snp, and placating all the ultra leftist kids has probably been her biggest mistake outside of failing with NHS , employment etc 

• Like 1

the SNP are having their hustings behind closed doors basically they have meetings within their party to decide who the new leader will be no press or tv or media allowed humza useless has already said he will carry on where she left off so he is what they want anyone else will upset the apple cart and dig deeper into what they have been up to and expose what her and her husband have been up to so he must win at all costs oh and guess whos counting the votes NICOLAS HUSBAND they are corrupt to the core and are doing this in plain sight they are that arrogant and think they are untouchable apparently the chief constable of police scotland is resigning at the end of this year he has just been given a knight hood WHY WHAT DOES HE KNOW he announced this two days after she did i just hope someone else gets in anyone but humza and exposes the lot of them THEY ALL SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS for what they have done to scotland 

• Like 1