More bad press today not looking good

Deluded morons and there hobby is too ponce about making out they are important and talk drivel on fb about fluffy bunnies. Bet most eat chicken and dont go the ten quid free range one either but go for the good old 3 quid jobby and theres nothign wrong with that. But thats there argument dead in water 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good news for a change ? Greyhound race expansion devastating - campaigners - BBC News WWW.BBC.CO.UK Wales last greyhound track gets permission to expand,

I think I’d be a bit pissed off about that too tbh .The hounds go where the fox is that’s a given but the huntsman should be thereabouts to take them off a tricky situation .In what realm do the hunt

Think another problem we have to face is the totally one sided bias reporting of everything and anything, these hunt sabs put up footage or story’s true or untrue but they get a platform and are total

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

They must of carried them around the country side for there photo them dumped them in one heap. Not like they killed them and left them in a ditch 

They would of  dropped them 4 ,30 miles plus away...and dumped them somewhere where there's f**k all to go at but sheep?

Wentwood forest is hotter than a jacket potato,only a f***ing Tard would run a dog around that way...plenty of folks been caught up around that way last few yrs?

18 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Removed from Her post, because she don't fit the narrative ?

PROTECTTHEWILD.ORG.UK

Hunt saboteurs have claimed a victory after Wiltshire Police announced that it has conducted a review into its Rural...

Literally forced out of her job for hunting. Someone in government needs to grow some bollocks and start laying out some laws to curb the tactics of these animal rights looneys. It’s far to easy for them now with social media to bombard a business with thousands of false reviews emails etc. 

• Like 1
On 23/02/2023 at 18:08, paulus said:

The problem is, In recent times the only people able to afford rural properties are those retiring from the city. The years of the youngsters born in the villages, being able to afford to stay in the villages has sadly long gone. The advances in farming machinery and practices has also reduced the amount of people working on the land. Local businesses can no long survive, All this has lead to a change of attitude towards hunting in and around the villages where i live, The days of walking into the local with a shotgun and half a dozen rabbits early evening would be frowned upon, If we still had a pub, Years ago no one would have battered an eyelid, The same with lurchers, Terriers and hounds, Most pubs were more than Happy to hold the meet at the there premises, Now the anti`s go on a social media campaign to try to ruin them if they go anywhere near hunting. 

The hunts certainly do themselves no favours, In fact are sometimes there own worse enemies, What they do has an effect on all field sports.

my local had a pelts for pints scheme going on in the eighties. Used think my dogs were shit because could never find any to ground. ( alcos had them nearly wiped out)... When I joined this forum a decade or more ago, I used think "at least it will never get like that around here" (antis etc.)- happened very fast

1 minute ago, paulus said:

You do know. Specsavers do hearing tests now ?

Yeah I went the other week. Got my first pair of glasses and recommendation for hearing aids....£2000 for hearing aids so just just got glasses. On the waiting list for NHS aids ?

Fckin glasses and hearing aids.....just need teeth braces and I'll look like a complete spacker 

PXL_20230331_162328919.jpg

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yeah I went the other week. Got my first pair of glasses and recommendation for hearing aids....£2000 for hearing aids so just just got glasses. On the waiting list for NHS aids ?

Fckin glasses and hearing aids.....just need teeth braces and I'll look like a complete spacker 

PXL_20230331_162328919.jpg

Think yourself lucky, i know have varifocals, went the dentists with a loose tooth and she starts talking about going into hospital to have them all removed!. Sharp exit was the order of the day, 

21 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Removed from Her post, because she don't fit the narrative ?

PROTECTTHEWILD.ORG.UK

Hunt saboteurs have claimed a victory after Wiltshire Police announced that it has conducted a review into its Rural...

COUNTRYSIDE-ALLIANCE.AC-PAGE.COM

Take action now and stand up to rural discrimination by Wiltshire Police by signing our e-lobby.