Shamima Begum

12 minutes ago, paulus said:

i  Got it wrong its 40 questions, not 40 pages. Basically its an open door policy, Hang on a minute i am sure i voted for the party who were going to deliver Brexit so we could take back control of our borders and make our own laws, Maybe i have been transferred to an alternative universe whilst i was asleep!. 

We have all been hoodwinked and are being led myopically down a path we really can’t envision at the moment.

• Like 2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They should let her back in...then Behead the Cnut Live on the 10 o'clock news...send all them bearded boat people a message?

there’s plenty committing treason infront of our eyes mps etc

Sean’s idea idea is better you old perv .

Posted Images

22 hours ago, SINDASOX said:

Who is paying for her legal team.

SINDASOX

Good question as she is no longer a British citizen, but I understand a lot of charitable/legal organisations are chipping in.

Just the same, if she ever gets back here it will be the taxpayer looking after her keep.

• Like 1
On 22/02/2023 at 12:46, mC HULL said:

makes no odds really we’re letting thousands in every week 

Of course it makes odds, and we should be stopping them as well, rather than rolling over and being shafted!

• Like 4
11 hours ago, mC HULL said:

keeping her out takes everyone’s mind of the fact there letting millions in 

I'm not following the argument, so, are you saying we should give up and let her in?

What we need to do is keep her and all the illegals out, we are reminded daily of the illegal channel crossings, I don't see a few headlines about her takes anyone's minds off the channel issue!!

Edited by Deker
  • Like 1
WWW.BBC.COM

Shamima Begum don lost her appeal against di goment decision to remove her British citizenship.

for anyone struggling to understand the shamima situation, here is the full story on the BBC pidgin English site. A wonderful use of licence payer money ??

Interestingly everyone's heard of her and the hundreds of thousands being taxied over, but no one seems to be talking about the rawanda scam? Not only are we giving millions,  but for every one we send them   we must except one of theirs! Its in the small print,  seems only nigel farage wants to talk about that bit.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, mole trapper said:

Interestingly everyone's heard of her and the hundreds of thousands being taxied over, but no one seems to be talking about the rawanda scam? Not only are we giving millions,  but for every one we send them   we must except one of theirs! Its in the small print,  seems only nigel farage wants to talk about that bit.

Yeah! And the alternative is labour....who will seek to open up 'safe routes for migrants'. 

Jobs fcked and the scam is much bigger than just Rwanda

• Like 2
11 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Shropshire Council says it wants to acquire 30 new homes for Ukrainian and Afghan families.

Am I missing something here?

I don't understand how any refugee should get priority over the many thousands of British people on every Council waiting list in the Country?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Deker said:

Am I missing something here?

I don't understand how any refugee should get priority over the many thousands of British people on every Council waiting list in the Country?

Can't get a doctor's appointment here and I have to pay private to get dental care ...yet the nice hotel down the road where I got married is full of rapefugees and a doctor visits once a week and a dentist once a fortnight ?.

It's the hotel we stopped at after we got married....I can just imagine a big jam spoon walking into the bridal suite and seeing the four-poster bed....?

• Like 1