• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good photos  Neil.

Let’s see you action pics lads and lasses 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Belting action shots Neil, sorry, nowt from.me my action days are over, hope you n yours are well matey, enjoy yourself whilst you can 

Great to hear from you Keith, hope your keeping well, we’re really enjoying ourselves at the moment 

54 minutes ago, neil b said:

Great to hear from you Keith, hope your keeping well, we’re really enjoying ourselves at the moment 

Hey up Neil, I'm doing ok mate thank you , just had a game off dominoes , we a neighbour, I'm 63 pence in pocket , nice to hear you are enjoying yourselves , 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

Hey up Neil, I'm doing ok mate thank you , just had a game off dominoes , we a neighbour, I'm 63 pence in pocket , nice to hear you are enjoying yourselves , 

Can you remember when I got those ferret kits off you ?‍♂️would it be about 7/8 years ago???? 

I.remember the day well Neil, must be at.the most  8 years ago, I also.remember what a decent bloke you was, I honestly wish you well in the field mate with your dog's n ferrets, boy don't i.just miss my days out with my Nell.n.stinkers,   good job we can't see around corners , I never imagined in a million years I would end up like this, I'm.with.my daughter Neil sin losing Ruth,   and I have my foxy friends I go feed most nights,.   I'm happy with that, some folks here have nowt n know one, 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

I.remember the day well Neil, must be at.the most  8 years ago, I also.remember what a decent bloke you was, I honestly wish you well in the field mate with your dog's n ferrets, boy don't i.just miss my days out with my Nell.n.stinkers,   good job we can't see around corners , I never imagined in a million years I would end up like this, I'm.with.my daughter Neil sin losing Ruth,   and I have my foxy friends I go feed most nights,.   I'm happy with that, some folks here have nowt n know one, 

Iv still got a little jill left, her work load has somewhat dropped off now, it has provided many a good day out 

3 minutes ago, neil b said:

Iv still got a little jill left, her work load has somewhat dropped off now, it has provided many a good day out 

You.just keep those pics coming Neil, cheers me up, you and a couple of other posters ,.    Right mate, I'm.off round the back feed my foxy friends ,.  Keep well.mate, and thank you 

• Like 1

as it should be....hundreds of years of history ....this was for many years the only sure fire way of putting meat on the table by hunting land before the enclosures act....... for the family to keep alive...no wonder dogs are so much part of a family ..:good:

• Like 5