Walking stick

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember someone asked about for recommendations for someone to make them a stick I just got these back from Simon heath sticks on Facebook 

A mate gifted me this stick for free he’s a old chap he used to make them in pairs for display in his house he had 100s but never used to sell them he used to make all sorts of sticks this one I’m sur

400 quid a stick that's ridiculous for a stick with a head glued to it daylight robbery ...i'd of let him keep them once I come out of  shock 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Abullx said:

Yh was decent show, i ordered them an around a year ago I think cost me £830 for both. Sindasox 

Jeeny mack that's a costly pair of sticks,you won't be bashing the briars down with them then....unreal skills though

28 minutes ago, gunter said:

400 quid a stick that's ridiculous for a stick with a head glued to it daylight robbery ...i'd of let him keep them once I come out of  shock 

Yh thought that’s how much they were when I ordered them but didn’t shop round but deposit was already paid