Brexit. Success? Too early to judge? Disaster?

1 minute ago, Blofeld said:

It's alway someone else's fault, Tory speak through & through.

At least we have the positive of the £350 million getting pumped in to the NHS and have now taken full control of our borders despite those terrible remoaners getting in the way.

?? Is this Greb by any chance? Fair play got me biting. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A success in the vote, an abject failure in the execution, thanks to the establishment, the political class, the House of Lords, all of who won’t accept the result of a referendum, a popular vote, mos

Funny that... I've set up 3 new business in the brexit and post brexit period,  The technology business (Atmos-Clear) isn't easy and requires a lot of investment, we've secured, government a

The shithouse remainers tried everything to reverse Brexit but couldn’t, so they decided to oppose everything about Brexit and blame everything on Brexit, just so they could say “I told you !”. I

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Blofeld said:

And we will have more sustainability being out of the EU because?

You fell for the pipedream sold to you by the Tories.

Not sold by anyone. 

We just feel, to the very center of our being, that Britain, England, being dictated to by french and German officials was something we could never live with. That's what we wanted, it's what we voted for and, just for once, it's what we got.

It's done. Move on. 

Pride and nationalism, are something that should sit in the heart of all of us. It must be a horrible existence to have none. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, hambone said:

?? Is this Greb by any chance? Fair play got me biting. ?

Either a quiet night on track or you have picked up the Akita shit and are now allowed to use the internet for a few hours. ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Blofeld said:

You are suffering from a case of mistaken identity, probably not the first time you have been wrong in your life I guess? 

Your right there.... Having the jabs to go to work, my first marriage and many more wrong desisions but voting for Brexit is not on my list.

3 minutes ago, Blofeld said:

When you leave school you can tell me all about the wonderful things Brexit has brought us.

Your dying to bite lol how come youve 23 posts but the number only says one beside your name?

Your not dianne abbot by anychance,did sandy send you here?

8 hours ago, Blofeld said:

We were never dictated to, in fact we had a very strong and privileged position in the EU.

You were sold lies and fell for them all, hook, line & sinker.

Pride, do you have pride in our handling of the asylum seeker crisis, the Conservatives are doing a grand job of that aren't they, Labours fault by any chance?

No, both parties deserve the guillotine.

Fck off greb 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Blofeld said:

Can you name any positives Brexit has fetched, you're the fourth person I've asked and I have failed to get an answer from one.

It upset remainers and the whole political establishment 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Blofeld said:

Can you name any positives Brexit has fetched, you're the fourth person I've asked and I have failed to get an answer from one.

Heres 1 since you ask, it was a show of unity against the lefts destruction of europe, 2nd was to our crime ridden houses of parliament, 3 rd it showed how out of touch the government has drifted from its own people it works for, the dance aint over yet, 4th it showed us british who is on the wef payroll and is signing our rights as british citizens away without any referendums on it. Theres 4 without going into any other stuff, now if the uk public can see past the paedophile loving labour and the cowardly spineless tories and start voting the parties that will make change in the positive directions, then we will succeed, wejust need the correct business leader to run the country as a business and not a dumping ground for the 3rd world then it will be Great britain again. Remember britain ruled the world on its own without any eu shite, from it joined the eussr its went down the bog. Maybe that was the plan of the nazis running the eu after all

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ended free movement

Restored democratic control over our      lawmaking.

Restored the UK Supreme Court as the final        arbiter of the law that applies in  the UK.

Ended the acceptance of ID cards for most EU nationals travelling to the UK.

The ability to subsidise sectors where need .

Set our own tariff regime via the UK Global Tariff.

Given UK regulators the ability and the resources to make sovereign  decisions about globally significant mergers.

Procurement (covid)

Delivering eight Freeports in England and at least one Freeport in each of         Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Aukus

Back in control of our own VAT rates.

Rewriting the rules on support for places and regions to deliver on levelling  up.

The ability to be a more Global UK and make the most out of growth economies unlike the stagnant even shrinking EU economy to which our exports have reduced year after year mostly due to asset stripping of uk manufacturing aided by EU grants for relocation to mainland Europe.

To be sovereign in every aspect.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1