Brexit. Success? Too early to judge? Disaster?

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A success in the vote, an abject failure in the execution, thanks to the establishment, the political class, the House of Lords, all of who won’t accept the result of a referendum, a popular vote, mos

Funny that... I've set up 3 new business in the brexit and post brexit period,  The technology business (Atmos-Clear) isn't easy and requires a lot of investment, we've secured, government a

The shithouse remainers tried everything to reverse Brexit but couldn’t, so they decided to oppose everything about Brexit and blame everything on Brexit, just so they could say “I told you !”. I

Posted Images

What are we hearing about the new NI  protocol deal? ..seems to be getting the general nod but as ever the devil will be in the details....wasn't this red lane and green lane idea floated and sunk  at the beginning?  ? 

Just now, kanny said:

What are we hearing about the new NI  protocol deal? ..seems to be getting the general nod but as ever the devil will be in the details....wasn't this red lane and green lane idea floated and sunk  at the beginning?  ? 

Had to laugh. Farage is saying it's a disgrace Van De Lyden, who is unelected, should be meeting King Charles. Oh the irony.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, sandymere said:

And so the positive aspects of  the  unpicking of the failed brexit deal commence. 

WWW.THELONDONECONOMIC.COM

The Windsor Framework paves the way for Britain to become an associate member of the EU’s flagship research...

440px-Ulster_Says_No_poster.svg.png

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Had to laugh. Farage is saying it's a disgrace Van De Lyden, who is unelected, should be meeting King Charles. Oh the irony.

Sunak is unelected as well zero democracy when will this shit show end..

• Like 3

I imagine the EU have changed their stance somewhat , from punishing us on the world stage , to thwart any other countries leaving, backed by the IMF, Obama, Boe, and 99% of MEPs probably 90% of British MPs, and about 40% of the British public. Lol. To being reasonable, unity because of Putin and the realisation that we can work perfectly well together without us being ruled over by the Germans. I think if this ni deal moves forward then our joint British/euro science projects. Anyway it's all positive progress. Although it does bring disgruntled remainers out.... ?

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, kanny said:

440px-Ulster_Says_No_poster.svg.png

I overheard a conversation on Saturday night which literally made me spit my beer out. It was in a really lowlife pub in which I feel strangely relaxed. Unintended cabaret is brilliant  if you have  a particular sense of humour

Two Glasgow Rangers supporters were being gently baited by a Glasgow Celtic fan. They were all in their late sixties so not much chance of aggro kicking off.

Celtic fan: Call yourself true blues?

Rangers fans: All ma f****n life.I'll die a Rangers fan.

Celtic fan: Are you f**k!

Rangers fans: Aye we f****n are:

Celtic fan. All right then. Would you suck cock for Ulster?

Silence whilst the question was mulled over.

Rangers fans: Aye if it came to it we would.

Celtic fan: prove it, suck this f****n cock then and with that he opened his flies.

Beats watching telly.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Borr said:

I imagine the EU have changed their stance somewhat , from punishing us on the world stage , to thwart any other countries leaving, backed by the IMF, Obama, Boe, and 99% of MEPs probably 90% of British MPs, and about 40% of the British public. Lol. To being reasonable, unity because of Putin and the realisation that we can work perfectly well together without us being ruled over by the Germans. I think if this ni deal moves forward then our joint British/euro science projects. Anyway it's all positive progress. Although it does bring disgruntled remainers out.... ?

As I said earlier the devil will be in the details...give lawyers chance to pour over it and I'm sure they'll unearth some worries and maybe a polished turd or two,  it looks like sunak has  the backing to push it through regardless but if it's a dudd and goes forward it'll be political suicide,  its still looks like the ECJ  will be have the final word and I can't see that sitting to well with the DUP , I'll see what I think once the spin has settled. 

• Like 1