Anyone got a mk3 collar for sale

1 hour ago, Neal said:

I thought mine was a mark 3 but maybe it isn't then. Mine is a light grey almost cuboid shape which slides apart to reveal the battery compartment. ?

Edited to add that I've had a look on t'internet and I think mine is the mark 2. Sorry whitefeet.

If that one is working and you want to sale it let me know mate.. I've got a couple of the old mk2 they're still OK.. 

13 hours ago, Neal said:

I thought mine was a mark 3 but maybe it isn't then. Mine is a light grey almost cuboid shape which slides apart to reveal the battery compartment. ?

Edited to add that I've had a look on t'internet and I think mine is the mark 2. Sorry whitefeet.

That will still work with his ferret finder mate 

13 hours ago, Neal said:

Is there a 3 on the back of it?

Whitefeet, mine has a number three on the back of the grey box. The collar goes through slots at either end of the box and covers the box when it's being worn i.e. you see the collar rather than the box. When I looked online, all the mark three collars had a large black cylindrical box but mine is a completely different shape.

I can't guarantee it works, as it's not been used for about ten years, but PM me your address if you'd like it for your daughter. 

• Like 1
On 16/02/2023 at 09:47, Neal said:

Whitefeet, mine has a number three on the back of the grey box. The collar goes through slots at either end of the box and covers the box when it's being worn i.e. you see the collar rather than the box. When I looked online, all the mark three collars had a large black cylindrical box but mine is a completely different shape.

I can't guarantee it works, as it's not been used for about ten years, but PM me your address if you'd like it for your daughter. 

The first mk3 were non magnetic.

Morning neal sorry for late reply not been on for a while, is it the flat one rather than the black round one ? Does anyone know if it will work with my existing box an collars ? 
thanks 

pete 

and thank you neal ? if it works with mine the I’ll defo buy it off you just  red to know it works with what I’ve got 

15 minutes ago, Neal said:

Thanks whitefeet. Once you've found out then let me know. ?

Collars for the for the Mk 2 ( first version of the Disco Carrot) transmitters are  rectangular and made of  black plastic with the sliding battery compartment  lid.

The first "Mk3" collars are the same but made of   grey plastic. 

The most recent "Mk3" collars are the round magnetic - switch type .

All three will work with the old grey boxes and  Star Trek Carrot receivers. 20230222_114639.jpg.d3942916fcefa2485f098d7a4f48406b.jpg

Left; Mk2.             Right ; early Mk3.       The only proviso is that the black Mk2 collar  ticks faster and kills batteries a little bit faster than the others. 

Hope this helps?

• Like 3

You're welcome.?

I've been meaning to put it on ebay for years but keep putting it off in the hope that the rabbits will come back enough for me to need ferrets again. Lo and behold my kelpie bitch bushed out two from a huge bramble bank this morning. I think that's the first time she's seen rabbits other than when we go to Dartmoor.?

I continue to live in hope.