Camrosa ointment

I’d just rubbed some ointment in on the second pic which made it look worse, not sure wether it is mange or something else, I’ve treated her with advocate about 2 weeks ago incase it is mange and just started using camrosa ointment yesterday which has to be done twice a day for a month, it’s supposed to work miracles for healing and hair regrowth 

56 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

not sure wether it is mange or something else

Looks like a hot spot, my American bulldog used to get these a lot. I used to shave the hair on the edge of the hot spot to stop it spreading and use Malaseb wash. Leave on ten mins and wash off. The spots looked real bad but would heal quickly using the wash. ?

32 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Looks like a hot spot, my American bulldog used to get these a lot. I used to shave the hair on the edge of the hot spot to stop it spreading and use Malaseb wash. Leave on ten mins and wash off. The spots looked real bad but would heal quickly using the wash. ?

Cheers for the info I’ll look into it, have you any idea what use to cause the hot spots and how long did it go on for with your dog