Well now

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only person working within the law was the terrierman right up until the  huntsman interferes and breaks the law , filmed by i beleave is the whip , but lets blame the terrierman .. scapegoat come

Only people that need to be on the dig are the terriermen, everyone else should be fckt off

Irelands gonna suffer same problems if hunters don't wise up. Put phones away. Work according to the WTF code around digs and just be smart and discreet. Evole or become extinct.   

Posted Images

Terrier work has absolutely nothing to do with this incident IMO.

Trail hunting has taken place how do I know? Foxdropper lives a mile or so from said hunt. He has shot trapped snared night visioned and taken foxes bare naked at 3.47am with a trail cam and a choke hold... And has given up terrier work due to no foxes in a 700 miles radius of his permission. 

So false news..

Shame on ITV.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

The only person working within the law was the terrierman right up until the  huntsman interferes and breaks the law , filmed by i beleave is the whip , but lets blame the terrierman .. scapegoat comes to mind 

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 2
16 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

The only person working within the law was the terrierman right up until the  huntsman interferes and breaks the law , filmed by i beleave is the whip , but lets blame the terrierman .. scapegoat comes to mind 

Glad you said it. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, harryshounds said:

But it's the terrier man that'll hang for it.

us mere pesants have allways had to take the flack and done well to survive this far if dick heads f****n thick c**ts. get nicked go to court my thing is why should every 1 else get labeld i allways thought this country was a democracey  and would bbc give us some air time to to get are point across dont think so these antis are probably running the show

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Fox dog said:

Idiots and bigger idiots with the cameras,if I c anyone with a phone at a dig they'll be wearing the spade,no need for it your either shoveling or f***ing off out of it,there to do a job ,respect for quarry and be done as quick as possible 

Jumpedupnevercomedownhoorayfekinhenrys,  no respect for themselves,  downright cruelty

• Like 1
On 11/02/2023 at 10:56, Daniel cain said:

The master and whip should of moved off with the pack and been nowhere near the lads digging...if you ain't on the Banjo or waiting with a gun, there's no need for spectators imo...nothing worse than some cnut stood over you ?

If fair clear you ain’t been around many hunts Sean .That’s very normal for these parts that scene .

The master nor the whip has any say in what hounds do ???

Huntsman’s fault as well as terriermans ,he should be holding hounds out of sight to then be notified one has gone or been shot .Many I time I have refused to put a dog  in because the huntsman wants a quick blooding .Terrierman needs to be firm on this but good huntsman wouldn’t do it either .

Seen a few nets  ripped to shreds by hounds belonging to dopey terriermen too .

The Avon Vale have been removed from the hunt register and it seems theyll be disbanded according to people I talk to .

• Like 1
On 10/02/2023 at 21:17, stop.end said:

Terrier work has absolutely nothing to do with this incident IMO.

Trail hunting has taken place how do I know? Foxdropper lives a mile or so from said hunt. He has shot trapped snared night visioned and taken foxes bare naked at 3.47am with a trail cam and a choke hold... And has given up terrier work due to no foxes in a 700 miles radius of his permission. 

So false news..

Shame on ITV.

Who’s given up Mark ? ,and it was 3.49am actually .There’s plenty for all to go at as that vid shows so don’t be getting all jealous again  will you .I see you can’t get  me out your mind ,bit  cringey but this is the net where cringe seems to be the norm .

You stick to swerving foxes with your shotty and ffs wash those kennels down ,it’s embarrassing Mark .

3 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Jumpedupnevercomedownhoorayfekinhenrys,  no respect for themselves,  downright cruelty

Just too quote you there,we should be very very careful with our use of words lads it's my thinking,your statement here jumped up never ...... Well I hunt with a pack I'm no jumped up..... Nor Are the rest of the group so let's not tar all us with the one brush, Secondly downright cruelty,so let's say the fox in this instance was killed by hounds in a very unsporting,  uneven, disadvantage,the end result was a quick death by superior animals which was quick and instantaneous,it could be construed though as you say "downright cruelty" for a superior animal/animals to kill inferior,the antis will always read between the lines ,I take it you work dogs whippets maybe I don't know but  is it ok for you to to take game by use of dogs or is this down right cruelty,I agree I would not entertain what happened in that video,the broke the law,alot of people do,but rest assured my friend not every one is  "jumped up "whatever grievances you have or past experiences leave them at the gate,United we will stand I can guarantee divided we will fall apart ,if successful in stopping hounds then terriers the lurchers whippets are next the guns the fishing will be last,I hope I've gotten this across as clear as I can,

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Fox dog said:

Just too quote you there,we should be very very careful with our use of words lads it's my thinking,your statement here jumped up never ...... Well I hunt with a pack I'm no jumped up..... Nor Are the rest of the group so let's not tar all us with the one brush, Secondly downright cruelty,so let's say the fox in this instance was killed by hounds in a very unsporting,  uneven, disadvantage,the end result was a quick death by superior animals which was quick and instantaneous,it could be construed though as you say "downright cruelty" for a superior animal/animals to kill inferior,the antis will always read between the lines ,I take it you work dogs whippets maybe I don't know but  is it ok for you to to take game by use of dogs or is this down right cruelty,I agree I would not entertain what happened in that video,the broke the law,alot of people do,but rest assured my friend not every one is  "jumped up "whatever grievances you have or past experiences leave them at the gate,United we will stand I can guarantee divided we will fall apart ,if successful in stopping hounds then terriers the lurchers whippets are next the guns the fishing will be last,I hope I've gotten this across as clear as I can,

As much as I’d like to agree on your sentiments mate ,everybody I’ve spoken to has said this is probably the nail the antis needed .No bikes to have box’s on for rest of season here abouts .