Avon Vale hunt

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only a f***ing retard would film such nonsense...was out a few seasons ago,shifting stuff for a few keepers..I was digging down to a dog and realised that the one silly cnut was filming me on the sly

Looks like it video hardly clear enough To confirm I would think. But anyway to the general public it doesn’t matter what went on. Just every hunt will be tarred with that brush. 

Not good for anyone with working dogs especially terriers 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

They obviously disobeyed that f****r cos no faces have changed there in 2 years .

That’s as of today. Looks like the video was taken on 20th December. Be a bloodhound pack started there now more then likely 

30 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

In my experience  mate ,that suspension will of been purely a public show of discipline .Nobodies been sacked from the Avon Vale yet mate .

Why don't you keep what you know to yourself ya clown, instead of announcing it to the world... You're not helping anyone!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Evil knievil said:

Why don't you keep what you know to yourself ya clown, instead of announcing it to the world... You're not helping anyone!

I’m no fan of the hunt so I’ll say what the f**k I want to bud .Wasn’t me that f****d it all up for the everyday terrierman ,wasn’t me that thinks I’m above the law nor was it me willing to drop lurcherwork to saves their arses during the ban .

The attitude of these pompous c**ts gets them exactly what they deserve but yet again f**k all will be done because the old boy club will rally ,pay fines and lick arse to keep it just as it always was .Try that with your terrier ,lurcher combo and see where it gets you .

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I’m no fan of the hunt so I’ll say what the f**k I want to bud .Wasn’t me that f****d it all up for the everyday terrierman ,wasn’t me that thinks I’m above the law nor was it me willing to drop lurcherwork to saves their arses during the ban .

The attitude of these pompous c**ts gets them exactly what they deserve but yet again f**k all will be done because the old boy club will rally ,pay fines and lick arse to keep it just as it always was .Try that with your terrier ,lurcher combo and see where it gets you .

There's good and bad in all walks of life.... I'm not happy with them idiots but united we stand regardless of how we've been treated in the past we stay united for the greater good... What about all the hunts who do abide by the law you've done them or any of us no favor with your I'll thought out flippant comments! Cop on and think before making a fool of yourself and others! Plenty of numpties in the terrier world too...

1 minute ago, belucky said:

I thought the same mate , don’t think it was hand held , jmo 

Ye it look a bit like some of the footage from that bbc Wales thing the other year. Now I’ve seen it again tho whoever filmed it did have hold of a whip so they must have known him fairly well 

23 minutes ago, Evil knievil said:

There's good and bad in all walks of life.... I'm not happy with them idiots but united we stand regardless of how we've been treated in the past we stay united for the greater good... What about all the hunts who do abide by the law you've done them or any of us no favor with your I'll thought out flippant comments! Cop on and think before making a fool of yourself and others! Plenty of numpties in the terrier world too...

Been around hunts all my life mate so please don’t patronise me .It’s about time they were accountable for blatant law breaking .I say it again ..if you or I were out with a terrier and let one run for the lurcher and was filmed ,do you think it would go the same as this shit show .No mate it wouldn’t ,you’d have your dogs taken to start with and all your gear after a visit from plod .You are treated like a criminal regardless if you were found guilty in a court of law or not .You then have to pay for kennel fees to get them back if your acquitted .If your found guilty the dogs are gone .

None of these lads will face anything because the hunt will cover their arses .
The toffee nosed c**ts need to be held to account the same as any lad out with dogs hunting .

Was a time I’d stand by them as you are mate but I now realise it’s mostly pricks like this that made the lad on his own a target for every c**t with a camera .

The high profile law breaking is doing more harm than any anti ever could think of doing yet it continues under the veil of ‘hunting ‘.

• Like 2

2 wrongs don't make a right! Use your head and think outside the box... And if you still feel the same say it to your mate down the pub but shut the f@ck up on the net and stop helping the antis in their plight to finish hunting... You strike me as no fool but you most certainly are acting like one! If you've nothing good to say say nothing! ... I'll say no more on the subject

• Haha 1

Filmed by a supporter, shared to his mates and someone sent it to the press.

The arrogant idiots did wrong and got shot down by their own supporters.

Whichever side your on there is no justification for what they did, it's disgusting and has done nothing but damage to any fieldsports. There's no excuse for cruelty and law breaking.

Anything you ain't proud of keep quiet, don't boast about it, but those twats couldn't keep quiet could they? Just like people who shoot birds outside of the GL but have to post it up.

They ruin it for ordinary blokes every time.

12 minutes ago, Evil knievil said:

shut the f@ck up on the net .. You strike me as no fool but you most certainly are acting like one! If you've nothing good to say say nothing! ... I'll say no more on the subject

Not happening mate .I’ll say exactly what I want when I want and I’ll say it in style .

About time someone outed the poncy c**ts for what they are .Spoilt mummies boys who have never been told no ,think the countryside and it’s wildlife are theirs to do with as they please and hide behind daddies tractor when it goes tits up .

When was the last time you ever heard a hunt stand up for freelance fox control ffs cos apparently that’s their only motive for doing it rather than owning up to the fact they enjoy the hunt.

Two faced hypocrites that’s what they are .Leave the foxes alone for the hunt and how dare you kill one ffs .Just who the feck do they think they are .

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

Filmed by a supporter, shared to his mates and someone sent it to the press.

The arrogant idiots did wrong and got shot down by their own supporters.

Whichever side your on there is no justification for what they did, it's disgusting and has done nothing but damage to any fieldsports. There's no excuse for cruelty and law breaking.

Anything you ain't proud of keep quiet, don't boast about it, but those twats couldn't keep quiet could they? Just like people who shoot birds outside of the GL but have to post it up.

They ruin it for ordinary blokes every time.

Totally agree, there is no excuse for cruelty and law breaking... That's not my point!