Avon Vale hunt

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only a f***ing retard would film such nonsense...was out a few seasons ago,shifting stuff for a few keepers..I was digging down to a dog and realised that the one silly cnut was filming me on the sly

Looks like it video hardly clear enough To confirm I would think. But anyway to the general public it doesn’t matter what went on. Just every hunt will be tarred with that brush. 

Not good for anyone with working dogs especially terriers 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, terryd said:

Fox hounds kill fox. Not very sporting but same would have happened if they had caught it. Not legal but that law is wrong anyway 

Yeah but filming it is f***ing stupid especially with what happened in Scotland. Some things don't need to be filmed. Most of my mates aren't anti hunting, they don't care about it either way, but if you showed a fox getting dropped to a pack of hounds they wouldn't like it!!!

Fact is most people are ignorant to hunting, they don't give a f**k, more important thing to worry bout but if an anti showd em a video (usually one taken by someone actually hunting) and asked em should that be banned they'll say yeah, especially when it a fox and hounds and c**ts in red coats. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, harryshounds said:

Yeah but filming it is f***ing stupid especially with what happened in Scotland. Some things don't need to be filmed. Most of my mates aren't anti hunting, they don't care about it either way, but if you showed a fox getting dropped to a pack of hounds they wouldn't like it!!!

Fact is most people are ignorant to hunting, they don't give a f**k, more important thing to worry bout but if an anti showd em a video (usually one taken by someone actually hunting) and asked em should that be banned they'll say yeah, especially when it a fox and hounds and c**ts in red coats. 

Yep filming any of it is stupid. Recording any thing thing illegal is just stupid 

Edited by terryd
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, harryshounds said:

Some things that don't need to be filmed. 

Only a f***ing retard would film such nonsense...was out a few seasons ago,shifting stuff for a few keepers..I was digging down to a dog and realised that the one silly cnut was filming me on the sly for a pat on the back on Instagram ?..I will never have another thing to do with them again...lucky he had a firearms on him,and 2 other lads or he would of been backfill...some dangerous f***ing idiots about...phone stays at home when out digging or lamping,I only ever take pictures the first time a dog does something  and have nothing on a phone that can't be explained and within the laws...if more folks kept their memories in their head,we wouldn't be in such a mess,you would of thought the hunts would of wised up by now? but still making the same mistakes...f**k them,like they f****d us?

• Like 14