2 hours ago, paulus said:

As it stands, a fox can only be dug too using terriers for game bird protection and then abiding by BASC`s code of practice for terrier work, This video clearly shows a fox being presented to hounds, Now whether that fox had been shot prior to the extraction of the terrier and it then being presented to the hounds is not clear on that video but the fact that hounds are anywhere near an earth is damaging to hunting in general,  Social media and cameras are a bad mix, 

Doesn't a second fox bolt from the hole and the dogs I've chase in that video 

• Like 1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think anything has been sacrificed.... shooting will kill itself just as quickly.  Just don't watch news, come off Facebook and do your own thing. You will make yourself ill over thinking

f**k em.Imagine if that was a group of terrier lads letting them go for a lurcher and filming it,Theyd hang em out to dry.When will these backward c**ts ever learn that shit like that belongs firmly i

It wasnt the best look granted.....but in the general scheme of things and with whats going on around world news at the moment its just another attack on white people and traditions as far as im conce

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Francie, said:

Aye just watched it,shouldnt be boasting but ffs its not that bad

It's disastrous in the eyes of the enemy and ordinary Joe soap,you really couldn't get much worse I think

• Like 4

Anyone defending that video really doesn't get it tbh. That video is so bad it's like the antis do a 'white helmets' and staged the f***ing thing, anti gold it's that bad, and a week after the Scots closed loop holes allowing trail hunting, f**k me. 

To film that and share it in the current atmosphere is beyond stupid, I'd nearly go as far as to say there's agent provocateurs at work there. Shocking.

• Like 6
43 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

It's disastrous in the eyes of the enemy and ordinary Joe soap,you really couldn't get much worse I think

Totally agree its as bad as it gets its certainly not something that I would partake chucking foxes to dogs which is what the video illustrates before the camera goes off so imaging what Joe public think ? 

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, harryshounds said:

Anyone defending that video really doesn't get it tbh. That video is so bad it's like the antis do a 'white helmets' and staged the f***ing thing, anti gold it's that bad, and a week after the Scots closed loop holes allowing trail hunting, f**k me. 

To film that and share it in the current atmosphere is beyond stupid, I'd nearly go as far as to say there's agent provocateurs at work there. Shocking.

I can't believe anyone would be so stupid but to also think that that is hunting is pathetic..

• Like 1
8 hours ago, harryshounds said:

Don't think any one is defending the video harry. The act its self even though not some thing most of us would do back in the 80's no one would bat an eye. The filming of it done by a supposedly supporter yea is bloody madness like filming any thing illegal. We all know that scotland ban will roll out its just matter of when and that video will certainly help it 

1 hour ago, terryd said:

Don't think any one is defending the video harry. The act its self even though not some thing most of us would do back in the 80's no one would bat an eye. The filming of it done by a supposedly supporter yea is bloody madness like filming any thing illegal. We all know that scotland ban will roll out its just matter of when and that video will certainly help it 

I agree terry,was the first fox not dead then?rookie error not checking for a second,an totally stupid letting folk film it.

10 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Theyll happily use that hunt as a sacrificial lamb, theres no back safe from the knives within the mounted packs

How could you expect them to stand by them and back them tho? It wake a lot of other hunts up now that if your caught misbehaving you will be gone 

It wasnt the best look granted.....but in the general scheme of things and with whats going on around world news at the moment its just another attack on white people and traditions as far as im concerned.....same with all the attacks on police force/fire service we are currently seeing in the news........Ukraine are at war,theres just been a terrible natural disaster in Syria/Turkey.....but f**k all that lets focus on some white people slinging foxes at dogs ffs !

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1