Church of England to consider use of gender-neutral terms for God

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having infiltrated virtually every other area of society the C of E must stand up to the values they have taught over centuries.......anything less than outright condemnation of such nonsense is a com

A demonic hand, full of evil and bad intentions toward man kind

I’m not religious in any way .I’m an atheist but have to say this .The church has been staunch in its beliefs for years so it’s an even sadder day when they are forced to allow pillow biters and rug m

Posted Images

Sadam Hussain was taken to court for interfering with lambs.  The judge asked Saddam how he pleaded.   Sadamm replied that he pleaded  ot guilty because they were..... Is-lambs so hw could do as he pleased. ??

Father told me never to discuss politics or religion because you won't get an answer, it will just go round and round in circles and you'll just get involved in an argument. 

7 minutes ago, Meece said:

Sadam Hussain was taken to court for interfering with lambs.  The judge asked Saddam how he pleaded.   Sadamm replied that he pleaded  ot guilty because they were..... Is-lambs so hw could do as he pleased. ??

Father told me never to discuss politics or religion because you won't get an answer, it will just go round and round in circles and you'll just get involved in an argument. 

Bollocks ??

I’m not religious in any way .I’m an atheist but have to say this .The church has been staunch in its beliefs for years so it’s an even sadder day when they are forced to allow pillow biters and rug munchers to marry in church .

They have to to stay relevant with todays workery pressure .It was inevitable but a sad day nonetheless .

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...