Hunting partners

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes it's good to just do your own thing...... Cheers.  

only time I hunt with others,is when they want something from me( help to get something going normally/ or keep their permission because they to scared to dig/kill something with their own dogs?)not m

I'd recommend grinder ,I've met some extremely friendly lads 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

All those who have been pissed  off by others …have you ever thought it was you who pissed them off

I couldn't have pissed them off more than they annoyed me and anyway who gives a fck about them, lol.

3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Met loads that talk a good un but knew feck all in the field .

That's another reason I hunt with my dogs only. I don't mind taking some out on occasion who don 't usually hunt, family etc. It's the ones who think they know better that shit me.

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

I couldn't have pissed them off more than they annoyed me and anyway who gives a fck about them, lol.

That's another reason I hunt with my dogs only. I don't mind taking some out on occasion who don 't usually hunt, family etc. It's the ones who think they know better that shit me.

thats it mate as long as  youre happy and enjoy  youre dogs  isnt that how it should be i am 55 years old now come from a family with zero hunting background yet i was mad for it and still love me dogs  infact 4 years ago as mad as it sounds i had to wade into flite pond for me dog doing a bit of beating cut a storey short i become ill  and ended up in hosbital 7 weeks later i am still there  the  shit in the water had got into me blood streem and caused hart failure got told i would never do this and that again i am still  here and enjoying me dogs would i do the same if 1 of me dogs got into a similar situation   i wouldnt think twice atb mate and enjoy      

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, tonyormy1 said:

thats it mate as long as  youre happy and enjoy  youre dogs  isnt that how it should be i am 55 years old now come from a family with zero hunting background yet i was mad for it and still love me dogs  infact 4 years ago as mad as it sounds i had to wade into flite pond for me dog doing a bit of beating cut a storey short i become ill  and ended up in hosbital 7 weeks later i am still there  the  shit in the water had got into me blood streem and caused hart failure got told i would never do this and that again i am still  here and enjoying me dogs would i do the same if 1 of me dogs got into a similar situation   i wouldnt think twice atb mate and enjoy      

Wow, scary stuff. I'm 60 and sort of the same story, except for your horror pond story but yeah I'd probably do the same for my dogs. Glad you came through ok mate, true dog man ?.

• Like 1
On 07/02/2023 at 17:59, Wales1234 said:

Iv had a few over the years , most Iv probably pissed off some way or another , the type of hunting I do helps to have thst second person and extra dogs to cover the vast ground , I probably hunt 99% time on my own now and can become hard work , how did you meet your hunting partner and how long have you need hunting together ? 

20BB5DEA-19E5-4F97-9724-D37FD2B6C6D0.jpeg

Shame you had to piss them off in one way or another or you would have still had them ?