Hunting partners

Iv had a few over the years , most Iv probably pissed off some way or another , the type of hunting I do helps to have thst second person and extra dogs to cover the vast ground , I probably hunt 99% time on my own now and can become hard work , how did you meet your hunting partner and how long have you need hunting together ? 

20BB5DEA-19E5-4F97-9724-D37FD2B6C6D0.jpeg

• Like 2

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes it's good to just do your own thing...... Cheers.  

only time I hunt with others,is when they want something from me( help to get something going normally/ or keep their permission because they to scared to dig/kill something with their own dogs?)not m

I'd recommend grinder ,I've met some extremely friendly lads 

Posted Images

Only ever had the one chap, when i lived in Newcastle, he had a couple of whippets, i bumped into him one day, we got talking and i offered him out, decent bit of land, and the days of bunnies a plenty, but would he let his dogs off lead,would he buggery, next min, his mobile phone goes off, it was his wife wanting to know what time he would be home,       never again, from that day, i worked alone i strap no one to my back 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Only ever had the one chap, when i lived in Newcastle, he had a couple of whippets, i bumped into him one day, we got talking and i offered him out, decent bit of land, and the days of bunnies a plenty, but would he let his dogs off lead,would he buggery, next min, his mobile phone goes off, it was his wife wanting to know what time he would be home,       never again, from that day, i worked alone i strap no one to my back 

Ffs Keith….she was only telling me that me dinner was ready !

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I’ve a couple I’ve met when I was with the local coursing club, (before the ban) and kept in touch with.. my main pal, we grew up near each other so that’s how we met..I love a solo mouch about but I prefer most stuff with a pal… proving your on the same wavelength ??

• Like 1

My old hunting partner I met through a friend turned out we both had a keen interest in running dogs so we became hunting buddy’s turned out to be my lost cousin we had a bit of a chuckle when we found out we always said what are the chances of how we met an are hobbies are the same. 

• Like 5