WHAT’S THE FUTURE FOR LURCHER WORK ?

I hate to pee on anybody’s parade, but the bottom line is it will be illegal to use a dog to flush a wild mammals except in order for it to be shot, or to be killed by a bird of prey.

You may find this Q.A. summary provided by the C.A. helpful…

https://www.countryside-alliance.org/news/2023/1/hunting-with-dogs-scotland-act-2023-q-a?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Hunting+with+Dogs+%28Scotland%29+Act+2023+and+what+it+means+for+those+using+dogs+for+wildlife+management&utm_campaign=Morning+Briefing+30%2F01&vgo_ee=Vlzjmn7y0pmRQH4jUp5lUA%3D%3D

Or you can read the full Bill at…..

https://www.parliament.scot/-/media/files/legislation/bills/s6-bills/hunting-with-dogs-scotland-bill/stage-3/bill-as-passed.pdf

Kindest Regards - Barrie

• Like 2

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You’re so right Luckee, nothing is lost until you give up trying to fight for it. Unfortunately that appears to be where the lurcher world is right now and as someone with a great affection for runnin

I am in contact with Ed Swales from Hunting Kind. They are trying to put forward the case for 'natural hunting' which means that hunting with dogs (all dogs, as in fox hounds, beagles, harriers, terri

Dont think you will change the mind of the green party full of arrogant mixed up c..ts had a good day yesterday bolting  to the dogs 

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Barrie said:

I hate to pee on anybody’s parade, but the bottom line is it will be illegal to use a dog to flush a wild mammals except in order for it to be shot, or to be killed by a bird of prey.

You may find this Q.A. summary provided by the C.A. helpful…

https://www.countryside-alliance.org/news/2023/1/hunting-with-dogs-scotland-act-2023-q-a?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Hunting+with+Dogs+%28Scotland%29+Act+2023+and+what+it+means+for+those+using+dogs+for+wildlife+management&utm_campaign=Morning+Briefing+30%2F01&vgo_ee=Vlzjmn7y0pmRQH4jUp5lUA%3D%3D

Or you can read the full Bill at…..

https://www.parliament.scot/-/media/files/legislation/bills/s6-bills/hunting-with-dogs-scotland-bill/stage-3/bill-as-passed.pdf

Kindest Regards - Barrie

What if you worked the dog whilst sporting this?

adult-eagle-costume.jpg

• Haha 8
2 hours ago, The one said:

What about 2 guys charged with Hare coursing at Berwick with 3 German Pointers ? its getting crazy out there 

reading the comments folk are saying they couldn’t possibly be coursing because they are German pointers but let’s not deflect from if it was a lurcher or any running dog for that matter the comments would 100% be different, it’s all about how we are perceived by Joe Public and the police for that matter. These folk forget that at one point all dogs were bred to work in one way or another whether for herding, protection or hunting, they’d be as well banning dogs altogether, animal cruelty imo is dogs that have been inbred as a fashion accessory with all the health issues 

• Like 2

im afraid you will hear a lot more cases like this in the future can see the headlines now OLD GRANNY SMITH CHARGED WITH HUNTING A WILD MAMMAL WITH FLUFFY THE PEKINESE after fluffy harassed the rabbits in the local park she has also been suspended from the bingo club till her case is heard all joking aside this country is a total shit show 

• Like 6
8 hours ago, The one said:

What about 2 guys charged with Hare coursing at Berwick with 3 German Pointers ? its getting crazy out there 

What comes around goes around  ….. they weren’t arssed about lurcher men now coming back tenfold too bite them on the arss 

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, The one said:

I think they where looking to make a example of the first folk caught since the law changed and these guys fitted the bill , but with pointers i thought they may be carrying a gun ?.

Does it say they were on permission, I can't read it