I'm out injured

i ended up in hosbital 4 7 weeks recuing me terrier from a flight pond  on a shoot i go beating on  this duck kept going around and using this bit of a floating island to go under and pop up on the otherside well typical terrier was doing the same till this she never appeared cut a story short l managed to save the dog  1 of the guns had spare close in his truck so got changed and carried on  following day i  started feeling ill a few days later i am in hosbital aperently all the shite and germs in the water got into my blood steem and neerly wiped me out

• Sad 2
15 minutes ago, tonyormy1 said:

i ended up in hosbital 4 7 weeks recuing me terrier from a flight pond  on a shoot i go beating on  this duck kept going around and using this bit of a floating island to go under and pop up on the otherside well typical terrier was doing the same till this she never appeared cut a story short l managed to save the dog  1 of the guns had spare close in his truck so got changed and carried on  following day i  started feeling ill a few days later i am in hosbital aperently all the shite and germs in the water got into my blood steem and neerly wiped me out

Was it galloping nob rot 

16 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Was it galloping nob rot 

17 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Was it galloping nob rot 

dont no mate was yours painfull  f**k that couldnt imagine losing me nob then again you can always put your fingers in your hole

• Haha 2
56 minutes ago, tonyormy1 said:

f**k!